Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Wanna live in Mexico?

Wanna live in Mexico?
    Public Forum Letter
    Article Last Updated: 02/20/2008 06:11:07 PM MST

President Ronald Reagan granted amnesty to illegal immigrants 30 years ago, hoping to solve the problem with American compassion and generosity. The flow of illegals increased exponentially. Now, Mexican President Felipe Calderon is telling Americans that we can't enforce our own laws. "I have said that Mexico does not stop at its border," he said, "that wherever there is a Mexican, there is Mexico." He may be right.
    The same things that illegal immigrants were unwilling to fight against in their own country - corruption, crime, drug cartels, disease, low pay and no rights - are following them to the U.S. Mexico is as rich in potential and natural resources as the United States. The difference is in the sacrifices American citizens have made over the last 200 years to create the benefits we and our children enjoy and others want. The difference is in the minds, laws, commitments and culture of this nation, not in the geographic position of the land.
    To illegals who are here to "build a better life" in violation of our laws, I say, please respect this country and the common language, ideals and culture it is built on. If not, we'll all be living in Mexico.

Valerie Walker
    Sandy

http://www.sltrib.com/opinion/ci_8316763
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

America is in a sad state right now, and it is going to get worse, because Americans are not awake enough to understand the important and real problems that we are facing. God help us that we as a nation wake up before it is too late.

Been there, done that, still hold a copy of my last "permit" to enter into the interior

(you have to turn the original in when you leave the country IF YOU DO THINGS LEGALLY)

and I don't plan to return there anytime in the near future. Too many TERRORIST ISSUES when it comes to Americans.

(No problem if you throw money at them when they ask or you "patronize them" but assist probably 90% of them by means other than money and they don't treat you good at all and that goes for those Nuns in the Catholic churches!)
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

Wherever they go throughout most of the world Americans are viewed as cash machines.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mexico is NOT even a NICE place to VISIT, let alone LIVE in!

Just for the record, President Reagan signed the amnesty legislation into law 22 years ago (1986).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

22 years ago amnesty was granted to around 3 million illegals.

Today there are 12-20 illegals. Sometimes I step back and try to digest that number and don't have words for what our federal government has done, or should I say not done. Amazing and unbelievable!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I do live in Mexico. Pass those barrios to and from work and shopping. All stores and business in names I cannot read. Neighborhoods chock full of illegal boarding houses with cars and trucks parked over once nice lawns, garbage everywhere. Gang graffiti in abundance. No need to visit the mother country, just a short trip and I'm there.