Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hey! That sounds like the vBurst girl! I really like her. Is it Blogs for Borders or sumthing like that? She is so funny too. 100% PREVENTABLE!!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Anna-Anna said:
    The REAL reason is because the Federal Reserve is printing way too much money out of thin air to support the Iraq war, government banking bailouts and the increasing costs of their social programs, thereby devaluing the dollar, causing astronomical inflation. THAT's the main reason!
    I agree!
    Yes it is all about power, control and GREED!

April they are just acting naturally ,doing what most polititions do best lie, cheat and steal .

It's up to us to keep them honest .

"A nation of sheep will be governed by a leadership of wolves " or something like that for got who said it too .

Until we take responssibility for our problems we will continue the downward spiril .

The will never behave, we have to dissapline them now and then with some patriotism .

can some of you please check for me to make sure my show is broadcasting through www.republicbroadcasting.org and let me know here??
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Anna-Anna said:
    The REAL reason is because the Federal Reserve is printing way too much money out of thin air to support the Iraq war, government banking bailouts and the increasing costs of their social programs, thereby devaluing the dollar, causing astronomical inflation. THAT's the main reason!
    I agree!
    Yes it is all about power, control and GREED!

April they are just acting naturally ,doing what most polititions do best lie, cheat and steal .

It's up to us to keep them honest .

"A nation of sheep will be governed by a leadership of wolves " or something like that for got who said it too .

Until we take responssibility for our problems we will continue the downward spiril .

The will never behave, we have to dissapline them now and then with some patriotism .
    Yes, TIME TO LET THEM KNOW WE ARE AS MAD AS HELL AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!

I love the suggestion to ask contractors if they employ illegals before hiring them. We recently started doing that. This would go a long way if more people took the time to ask.

I'm on Repubic Broadcasting, no problem. I prefer this because it has volume control through mediaplayer.

April
    Good job William, telling your personal stories of activism is very helpful, along with all the good tips.

thanks team

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    thanks team

W
    You're welcome, Keep up the GOOD WORK!

William, people may use public facilities (FREE generally) to hold their own meetings/events, advertise, and meet like minded people. There is so much to do.

Romans 5:8
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast