Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Want to know how bad it can get?

I live in a suburb of Portland, Oregon. The neighborhood I live in is a nice neighborhood by most standards, very average American middle class with a mix of young and old, blue collar and white collar.

Oregon has always had it's share of mostly Hispanic illegal aliens because of what was a thriving agricultural industry. In recent years, agriculture has slowed down somewhat and with the population growth a lot of the farm land has been converted to subdivisions around the Willamette Valley.

Until recently, the population of illegal aliens has been concentrated mostly in the City of Hillsboro (Heavy Nursery Industry Concentration) and Woodburn, Oregon.

Now that California and surrounding states are cracking down on illegal aliens with new laws and no ability (maybe limited) to get drivers licenses, they are literally flocking to Oregon. Think I'm exaggerating? The state now estimates that it has proudly given licenses and social services to just under 200.000 illegals, mostly in the last two years.

Our Governor promised in his re-election campaign that he would change that policy, but like most politicians he lied. The legislative session ends next week and our politicians have refused to do anything about this practice that endangers the lives of every citizen in the US. Illegals (including Middle Eastern terrorists) in Oregon can fly, drive, get credit, buy homes and enroll unfettered in every social service available.

Last wildfire season, a multitude of Wildfire Firefighters were fired because the State of Oregon had contracted with so many illegal alien's companies to fight fires that firefighters who couldn't speak Spanish were let go. If that isn't racial discrimination, what is? Is there no law left?

As many of you may recall, multiple terrorist cases have come out of Oregon. Anyone who wishes to do harm to the US can simply come to Oregon and get legitimate state ID that allows them to travel free to your town. That's where the danger comes in, the state aids and abets potential terrorists by allowing them to appear to everyone, even law enforcement, to be in the US legally.

In addition to the potential danger of terrorism, deaths caused by illegals driving have gone through the roof. They are given the tests in Spanish but our traffic signs are in English. A Deputy Sherriff was killed last week in a crash caused by an illegal.

http://www.kgw.com/news-local/stories/k ... 921f.html#

Our local media refuses to ever say if someone involved in a crime or crash is here illegally even though they know. If it weren't for Lars Larson, we would never know that the crimes are being committed by people who have NO right to be here.

DUI crashes by illegals seems to happen every day, yet there are no signs that the state at all intends to end this practice of handing out licenses to illegals.

Sexual assaults by illegals are common and the Mexican Consulate of Oregon tells us that it's a cultural misunderstanding when a grown man has sex with a 14 year old. A 12 year old was kidnapped and raped in a quiet little town in the middle of the state by an illegal alien and the media covers up his immigration status.

http://www.ktvz.com/Global/story.asp?S= ... =menu578_1

http://www.thedalleschronicle.com/news/ ... 7-03.shtml

Every day, I see our culture being assaulted and replaced by the culture of Latino countries. Today was the absolute worst. I needed some Pepsi and ran to our neighborhood K Mart store.

Shortly after arriving, I heard an announcement on the overhead speaker system for sale items completely in Spanish. It wasn't even repeated in English. As I made my way to the pop, I passed at least a dozen small groups of shoppers speaking Spanish. I also passed by displays for Bimbo pastries (Mexican version of Hostess) and Jumex Mexican soda pop.

I got my Pepsi and made my way to the checkout, when I got in line, I noticed that ALL of the magazines on the upper racks were Spanish language versions of American magazines; People Magazine, Globe, etc. The English versions of ALL magazines were at floor level, you had to practically sit to see what was available.

As the line moved, the woman in front of me who spoke NO English pulled out an Oregon Trail welfare card and paid with that. Trying my best to keep from vomiting by witnessing the decay of my country, I turned around to see a poster for a Sears-K Mart credit card. It too was in Spanish! It was a two sided stand up poster. I grabbed it and looked at the back side, it was in Spanish on both sides!

If you live in an area where you haven’t yet been invaded the way Oregon has, just wait. If your friends or family call you a racist or xenophobe, share the story of how bad it can get.

I have a number of friends who have migrated here legally from Mexico and Brazil. They have become proud Americans and will not let their children speak Spanish or Portuguese. They don’t spit on our culture, they embrace it. We need legal immigrants, we need to preserve our culture and safety.

This is how bad it can be for you too if we don't turn back the efforts of our Senate to sell us out so they can have additional votes and Federal Buildings named after themselves.
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

How bad it can get

In Palm Beach Florida, there are more illegal invaders than Citizens. Property taxes have quadrupled in two years. The hospitals and schools are collapsing. You can not hear English or see an English sign. If you do not speak Spanish, you can not bank, order in a restaurant etc. There are 100 known gangs of illegal criminals that control the County. The local newspaper printed a map locating the gang territories. Florida is a sanctuary area. It is no longer a state in the US. It is an extremely dangerous third world Country.

jecg_97030
    Thank you for sharing your experience I am passing this on to friends
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I hate reading that. It's not just oregon, though. Its everywhere. Why the heck people don't see whats happening is beyond me.

These stories sicken me to no end. Hopefully together, we can start making a difference!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

I wrote this note, not to bitch, but to inspire people to pick up their phones, send e-mails and send faxes. We can turn this back but we cannot sit on our hands and we cannot wait.

Let's not be like the people who complain about who gets elected but don't bother to vote. I know that most people are intimidated by calling an office in DC but scared won't cut it anymore.

Everyone who reads what I wrote and feels sick must ask their elected officials what the hell they are thinking? I've enlisted dozens to this fight. Take ten minutes this weekend and get friends to promoise to make the call.
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

Excellent thread! Thanks for sharing your experiences. You are absolutely correct. If we don't stop this invasion, our entire country will be destroyed. Wake up America, or this will be your fate!

In Palm Beach Florida, there are more illegal invaders than Citizens.
    Shelvapreston, thanks for joining ALIPAC. I see you are new to the family. Wecome aboard. You joined to make a difference I would guess.

I'd like to challenge you to get 5 friends or family members to call, fax AND e-mail your Federal officials by Monday. Try to find 5 people that will find 5 more and so on. I actually threw a party a few weeks back where we took turns on my PC sending messages and calling through Skype to 5 US Senators each.

We have to fight hard, we have intelligence and integrity on our side.

If you haven't yet visited NumbersUSA yet, you must. Ask everyone you know to join Numbers. Their website is http://www.numbersusa.com. Also, go to http://www.Congress.org to send e-mails to all 100 Senators and all Congressman. Call every single satellite office of your Senators' and their DC offices.

FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT and when you are tired, FIGHT some more!

It's not just the government even though they are the easiest to contact. The problem is corporations willing to abandon the majority for the dollars of the illegals. They just assume we will keep shopping in their stores and buying their products if they are in Spanish or not. We need to unite and boycott the multi-linual stores and products as much as we can even if it costs more. I shop at a local Hardware store that costs a little more than Home Depot or Lowes, but the signs there are in English and the employees all speak English. I actually pass 2 grocery stores to get to the one in a neighboring comunity for the same reason, and with the gas prices as high as they are it costs me more. Unfortunatly I still have to come home to my neighborhood where we've lived for 15 years and it looks and sounds like I've crossed into mexico. We have to get tough with the government and the companies (like Hershey) that care more about money than the culture of their own country. OUR OWN COUNTRY!
    You are the Grayrider, you would not make peace with the bluecoats, you may go in peace

Welcome and I boy do I relate. I live in a midwest (once) blue collar town. Here is a typical scene or two... There are dozens and dozens more stores like this.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast