Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thank Goodness for the internet and these boards for keeping us informed. Most of us wouldn't know how bad this invasion really is. It is taking over the whole country...This invasion is like a cancer, it is spreading so fast and eventually it will kill the host...We have to stop it before that happens!

Looks like my area except our buildings are brand new with more going up all the time.

And that Construction of the illegals, by the illegals, for the illegals, shall perish from the earth.
    You are the Grayrider, you would not make peace with the bluecoats, you may go in peace

BTW I used to live in Aurora Il. 20 years ago. I understand it is now occupied territory. I've been to Waukeegan several times and I hate that it too is being lost to the invading hordes.
    You are the Grayrider, you would not make peace with the bluecoats, you may go in peace

As a 30 year resident of California welcome to my world. And I can assure you that California is not enforcing their immigration laws. [/u]

There is amazing Historic parellel to whats happening in this country to the Visigoth invasion of Rome in 395 A.D. After the death of Theodosius I, the Visigothic troops in Roman service proclaimed Alaric their leader; under his strong guidance they first developed the concept of kingship. Alaric led a revolt in the Balkan Peninsula but was checked by Stilicho, Flavius in 401 Alaric began his attacks on Italy and he was halted by Stilicho, but after Stilicho's death he succeeded in his invasion, and the Visigoths became masters of Italy. Negotiations between Alaric and Emperor Honorius, Roman emperor of the West . On the death of Theodosius I, the Roman Empire was divided; Arcadius , the elder son, failed, and in 410 the Visigoths sacked Rome. Alaric died soon afterward and all of Europe was plunged into what is known as the Dark Ages, it lasted 500 years.

Lesson? Never let another Culture take over yours!
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

The personal stories written in this post are the most poignant information I have read about the illegal immigration issue. We should continue to elicit these narratives and mail them to the senators. I joined this effort because I am seeing so many negative changes to my own community but our situation does not compare to that described by jecg. We must all be forewarned by her title: Want to know how bad it can get?
    Thank you jecg for a great post.

If you live in an area where you haven’t yet been invaded the way Oregon has, just wait. If your friends or family call you a racist or xenophobe, share the story of how bad it can get.
    75% of the problem is the hysterical fear most Americans have of being labeled a "racist, hater, xenophobe, bigot, extremist, etc." It is why we got stuck with Ted Kennedy's Immigration Act of 1965 in the first place.

jecd...I could have written that myself just a few months ago. Same story, different city: San Diego.

Reading your story brought tears to my eyes. I know EXACTLY how it feels to walk in your local K-Mart or Target or wherever, and feel like you've entered Mexico. It's like an assault on your equilibrium. Everywhere around you, you hear Spanish. The magazines, the signs, EVERYTHING is printed in Spanish. And the music on the overhead radio...Spanish.

I'm sorry you're going through this. I left San Diego, and now I'm in a place where you don't see that sort of thing....FOR NOW!!! I'm no fool. I know that it could change here too. I just keep hoping that it won't.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by Nouveauxpoor
    The personal stories written in this post are the most poignant information I have read about the illegal immigration issue. We should continue to elicit these narratives and mail them to the senators. I joined this effort because I am seeing so many negative changes to my own community but our situation does not compare to that described by jecg. We must all be forewarned by her title: Want to know how bad it can get?
    Thank you jecg for a great post.
    You mean a letter like this one? The first of many I wrote to Senators and the good ol' el presidente himself

Dear Senator Chambliss,

This is the first time in my life I have written to one of my senators. Hopefully this will emphasize how strongly I feel about trying to prevent passage of SB 1348. I am a small business owner in the construction industry, and a life long Republican Voter (although I am having second thoughts about my alligence to a party that had a chance to actually accomplish great things in the last 7 years and did nothing but lose ground). The flood of Illegals into Georgia and the rest of the country has substantially changed my life for the worse. The neighborhood where I have owned a home for the last 15 years is now 90% hispanic. Most homes have 3 to 4 families living in them.In the last 3 years the property values have increased at the slowest rate since I have lived here . The houses are unkept, junked cars in yards and on streets, loud spanish music and parties frequently, and a complete disregard for State and County codes and ordinances. Many of the people openly admit they are here illegally and seem to think it's funny. My business has suffered due to competition with other companies who bid lower on jobs than us, due to labor costs considerably lower than mine,because they use illegal workers. My wife had to leave our own company and get a job elsewhere because I could no longer afford the constantly growing healthcare costs for myself and my employees. I also lost several employees due to my inability to provide health insurance as I did for the first 8 years of my companies existance. I have waited for hours in emergency rooms that are used as primary healthcare for illegals who are treated with no intentention of ever paying for that treatment. Now MY GOVERNMENT is debating a bill to grant the criminals in MY COUNTRY what is virtual amnesty for all their crimes against the greatest country on earth. How can you let this happen?! I urge you to think of the people you represent now, and not the future Hispanic voters you seem to so urgently want to please. Don't let SB 1348 pass! I voted for you in the past, don't make me wish I had not! Think about MY future vote not the illegals.

Respecfully ,

name witheld on this post due to some nutcases that read these posts for reasons other than fighting against the invasion of the U.S.A.

Voter

What can we do!?

GURRR!! Hate that too!!! Is DISGUSTING!!!!
    Was So ANGERED one day, called every company that had Spanish on its label and asked why, when she said the majority of the consumers were of Hispanic decent, just exploded!
    SINCE WHEN did this country become Spanish speaking!? SINCE WHEN do our children have to learn a language that is NOT of our own? Since when do YOU or I or Another hard working American Have to learn an alien language, just to function is OUR OWN SOCIETY! IM SICK OF IT! HELL NO! NO MORE! I SPIT ON ILLEGAL'S AND THE MESS THEY BRING!
    WHAT can we do about this!? WE CAN ALL SAY NO MORE! But it has to be a LARGE OUTCRY!
    YOU KNOW WHAT they have over us!? WE ARE NOT ORGANIZED!!!! We have groups of 100..when they have thousands! WE NEED TO ORGANIZE BETTER! Let there be WEEKS in advance, not DAYS! Let the ENTIRE NATION KNOW that we Americans are gathering! Not just small areas. ITS TIME TO ACT! They organize protest in our STREETS burning our flag WEEKLY! When an American citizen shows up...he Is TOSSED AWAY FROM THEM, AND NOT ALLOWED TO PROTEST! the Protesters!! THIS ANGERS ME SO MUCH!!!!!!
    America needs to WAKE UP! This is ASSIMILATION!!!! THIS IS ASSIMILATION OF A CULTURE!!! IN A MATTER OF YEARS They have changed our society!!!! WHY DID WE LET THIS HAPPEN!? Is anyone else as pissed as me about this!?
    Illegals are Illegal..thats why we call them illegals.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast