Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WANTED

You don't think our military and the media would conspire to hide the facts do you?

Place of birth unknown. Guess we should be glad he wasn't from Iran.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Caesar Arming Honors Ramirez, who obtained the estadunidense citizenship in 2003
    It appears he gained his citizenship in 2003, probably when he joined, at 18. This is something that our media has failed to mention.

Texan, yes they might conspire to not let out the whole story, that is called "damage control", and this man, Cesar Laurean, was born in Guadalajara, Mexico, according to the Navy info I found on him. As well, he was born AFTER the 1986 amnesty, so the only way his parents could have come here was either illegally, and/or, they actually asked (a far fetched idea!!).
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is getting curioser and curioser! Last nite Fox News (can't remember which anchor) reported that he was a Mexican national who was 'naturalized' in 2003.

And...why is his family in hiding? They are refusing to talk to anyone. Could it be that they are illegals, too? No...couldn't be!

Sounds like he was an illegal who got amnesty in 1986 along with his parents.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    NNOOOOO Bowman, he was born (according to the Navy sites info on him) in November 11th, 1986, and the amnesty was signed by Ronald Reagan November 6, 1986, and that amnesty was supposed to cover anyone here before January 1st, 1982!!!!!!!! Do the math, something is either very wrong, or his parents ACTUALLY came legally (kind have a feeling they did not though, just a hunch).

BTW, it says he was born in Guadalajara Mexico, not here. I have been busy and my brain has kind been a bit "spongy", yet this is just not sounding right to me (born in Mexico in Nov. 11, 1986, amnesty signed November 6, 1986, and amnesty ONLY for those here before Jan. 1, 1982), sooo..... either his parents came here illegally, and somehow he was able to gain citizenship through the Marines (don't they have a package deal for that kind of situation?).
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    NNOOOOO Bowman, he was born (according to the Navy sites info on him) in November 11th, 1986, and the amnesty was signed by Ronald Reagan November 6, 1986, and that amnesty was supposed to cover anyone here before January 1st, 1982!!!!!!!! Do the math, something is either very wrong, or his parents ACTUALLY came legally (kind have a feeling they did not though, just a hunch).

BTW, it says he was born in Guadalajara Mexico, not here. I have been busy and my brain has kind been a bit "spongy", yet this is just not sounding right to me (born in Mexico in Nov. 11, 1986, amnesty signed November 6, 1986, and amnesty ONLY for those here before Jan. 1, 1982), sooo..... either his parents came here illegally, and somehow he was able to gain citizenship through the Marines (don't they have a package deal for that kind of situation?).
    They could have used fraudulent documents to get him citizenship-----I don't think that would surprise anyone!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123