Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A "wash" to California?? PLEASE

I heard about this article on The John & Ken Show this afternoon and once I read it, I just had to write this apologist columnist to give him a piece of my mind:
    http://www.sacbee.com/111/v-print/story/822022.html

Dear Mr Walters:
    Your article about the numbers and impact of illegal aliens in CA is poorly researched and the numbers are unsupportable, both from a purely scientific basis as well as from a standpoint of plain common sense.

FAIR's study from 2004 estimated the cost to Californians from illegal aliens and their children to be 10 Billion per year NET of their meager tax payments, which are grossly overestimated by media apologists. That's 10 Billion FOUR years ago Mr. Walters. With an almost unchecked flow of illegals breaking into CA night after night since then, massively increasing the number of illegals here now. Perhaps you need to do some reading and get up to speed on this subject if you are going to write articles with such certainty.

I'm insulted that you would foist such a transparent illegal alien apologist piece like this at me as a reader. I'm irritated that you would leave out the massive assault on our borders, language and culture that this illegal invasion has brought with it, much to the glee of some in Sacramento. I'm saddened that you either fail to see or willfully conceal the massive benefits that removing all illegals from our state would have for the American citizens and legal residents that reside in CA. The unclogging of our freeways, the reverting of our schools back to actually once more teaching American kids who actually speak (gasp) English, the huge financial relief to our healthcare system from the elimination of non-paying illegals at the ERs, the space and room we'd have in our jails to address overcrowding issues - wait, there wouldn't be an overcrowding issue any more. Not to mention millions of illegal alien criminals NOT on our streets any longer, NOT preying on our kids any longer, NOT killing our citizens any longer, NOT driving drunk into (and killing, weekly) our best and youngest any longer.

The benefits of ending this illegal invasion chaos would dramatically improve almost every single aspect of life for Californians today.

But you're actually going to sit there and suggest that illegal immigration is "a wash" to Californians as it stands now. That is beyond pathetic.
    R
    Los Angeles, CA

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good letter. Walters, IMHO, has always been an idiot.

It's great. Thank you for writing this and for sharing this.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You are very articulate and a good example. Thanks for your voice!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Walters is not an idiot but he does want to keep his job so writes what the CRF Sac Bee owner wants.

If you haven't done so already, you should submit this as letter to the editor to get the widest audience as possible:

Submit letters to the editor:

http://www.sacbee.com/326/story/19629.html

Great letter invadersgetout!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn