Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Well what about the Demacrates, people are not even allowed to ask them a question on illegal immigration, why is the public not demanding it...are all those Americans for open borders and amnesty?
    And............

During the debate on Saturday night-----they indicated that "illegal immigration" was 3rd on the list of importance for Dems!!

They NEVER ask them about illegal immigration!!!

I bet that the Dems say-----we will not do the debate unless illegal immigration is off of the table!!
    Well wouldn't that be a treat for all of us....I'd just as soon not hear from them, especially Hillarys whinning! (SARC)

It just makes me mad they they get away with it
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    Well what about the Demacrates, people are not even allowed to ask them a question on illegal immigration, why is the public not demanding it...are all those Americans for open borders and amnesty?
    You can bet they will have to answer many Questions on criminal Immigration
    come the time after the primaries and before the election and when they start moving around the states with other primaries...
    Right now they still have time to squirm between the holes

Once the field is narrowed down the serious stuff will start
    and you can bet illegal immigration will be high on the list
    and no one will get a "pass"
    You are right

Well wouldn't that be a treat for all of us....I'd just as soon not hear from them, especially Hillarys whinning! (SARC)

Looks like Hillary's crying game worked. I'm already seeing MSM reports that her little teary-eyed charade could have turned things around for her in NH.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist

Looks like Hillary's crying game worked. I'm already seeing MSM reports that her little teary-eyed charade could have turned things around for her in NH.
    I have to disagree with this. I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would vote for someone out of sympathy for the office of the Presidency. They would have to be certifiable. Is half the state of NH certifiable?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist

I have to disagree with this. I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would vote for someone out of sympathy for the office of the Presidency. They would have to be certifiable. Is half the state of NH certifiable?
    "Rockfish" I think that is exactly what they did, poor little Hillary was being picked on...just what we need a woman who acts like she has PMS, what is she going to do when she is up against the big guys.

Not only would the idiots vote for her out of sympathy they will vote for someone because of color, gender,the fact someone was a prisoner of war. They will also vote for the word "change", but what ever you do don't make them explain what kind of changes are they speaking about...would that be change from man to woman for white from black etc.

We know they are not talking about trade policys or the problem with insourcing or outsourceing of jobs, the problem and cost of millions of illegals on the the backs of the American taxpayer, inflation, falling of Americans wages etc.

Myself I can not believe how short their memorys are!! McCain/Kennedy.

Well I know it is early only 1/2 of 1 % have voted and I really hope Americans wake up because I fear this is our last chance to get it right.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I think it worked too. I felt sorry for her for 5 minutes when I heard she almost cried.

Anyway, back to the topic....obviously the last thing the msm wants is an open-borders dem against a pro-soveriegnty repub because that will be an issue that brings both parties together.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Romney still has more delegates then pro-illegal McCain and Huckabee.

Republicans (Won Delegates) Totals from primaries so far
    Romney WY 24
    Huckabee IA 18
    McCain NH 10

Everyone notice how the media plays up McCain's win in New Hampshire 7 delegates - Romney received 4 - Huckabee 1

While Romney's win in Wyoming gave him 8 delegates - Thompson 3 - Hunter 1. (Huckabee and McCain didn't even placed)

Yet the msm would have you believe Huckabee and McCain are winning.

Good pts Sosad. Did you notice how during her little boo hoo, Hillary then immediately lapsed into an obvious attack on Obama. Pathetic but apparently effective.

Delta,
    Predictably the MSM is coddling their darling McCain, and portraying this as a "comeback" for McCain. In 2000, he won the NH primary by about 16%, this year by about 5%, in a state that has seen an influx of liberals and where so-called independents can vote. McCain's win was NOT that impressive and I believe he doesn't have alot of $$. And some of the independents went to McCain because they thought Obama had it in the bag.

I read on another site that 'according to exit poll data, Mitt Romney did well among New Hampshire Republicans and Republican-leaning "undeclared" voters who say immigration is their number one issue, trouncing McCain 56 percent to 19 percent.' Not enough in NH, but we'll see what happens in more conservative states.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12