Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Washington State being called safehaven for illegals

Illegals from Arizona and Colorado, are migrating to Washington state. We are being overrun, to the point that average Americans are the small minority here. Please help Washington state see that Americans of Washington want something done. There is actually mexican pride marches being paraded down our streets here, and mexicans becoming often violent while protesting that there rights should be the same as ours. They want all of our benifits but don't feel the need to pay for any of them as hard working citizens do. We need petitions drawn up in Washington to show how Americans feel about Washington being OVER RUN with illegal's. Furloughs in Tri-Cities Washington is now the common scene, because our state is giving its money away to illegal immigrants. What's worse my husband works for a Dr. Office and I was appalled to learn, that illegal immigrants can go to DSHS get FULL medical coverage, for free, just by checking the box illegal at the local DSHS food stamps office. Illegals get help with full medical coverage cash food and housing. All while us hard working Americans go without. My husband works for a Dr. He is covered as well as our kids, but as for me well it costs to much so I have to go without. And before you say I'm racist, let me say that my husbands parents LEGALLY migrated here from Peru, in the 60's. My husband was born here and is American in every way. His family also believes something needs to be done about the over population When of people illegally migrating here, taking our jobs, and leaving us with the bill. As for farm workers, Americans would be happy to do those jobs if they paid decent wages, and hired people that actually speak English. Not to long ago my husband and I fell on hard times, we tried to apply for medical, and were told we there wasn't enough money in the Great state of Washington to help me, they told me I had to pay for the insurance that illegals were getting for free. Really... I don't qualify for insurance, but someone who lives here illegally does automatically. We pay our taxes, why should my taxes pay for people that shouldn't be here in the first place and hard working Americans have to go without. Its not fair. Washington needs to get on board, Americans are getting tired of it. Wshintonians do not want illegals in out state. If you live in Washington voice your opinions until the beauracrates finally take notice of what the American people want.

First Welcome Tired Gabin'

The illegals do not get free insurance, hospitals are required to give service whether or not a client is likely to pay. The illegals are sent bills at whatever address they give and then commonly they ignore them even if they get the bills.

My father did farm labor for a few summers living in Washington though his family was well connected and affluent.That was before 1965 and the widening of immigration farm labor paid better back then.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Actually they do. My husband works in a Dr. Office and has been told many times, that they go down and apply and get free health coverage. And top of the line open medical coupon, paid for by Washington State. Not sure how other states are doing it but that's unfortunetly what's happening here. Go to Washington DSHS and look up medical, its shocking.

The page you sent me to includes this which is what I said.

The federal Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act (EMTALA) mandates that U.S. hospitals with emergency-room services must treat anyone who requires care, including illegal aliens.

American born children may be an exception but what they do typically is get told about EMTALA realize the hospital can not refuse them medical services and then in turn refuse to pay the hospital bills.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Richard I'm not talking about hard working Americans, I know times are tough migrating here even legally. My father in law was a police officer in Peru, but when he moved here he worked in a Potato factory. I'm talking about people who come here illegal with the hopes of getting everything for free, and then us hard working Americans having to pick up the tabs.

If that did not upset me too I would not be here. There are two problems the illegal aliens expecting not to pay but also the American open border proponents who tell them they do not have to.

Re: Washington State being called safehaven for illegals

Quote Originally Posted by Tiredgabin
    Illegals from Arizona and Colorado, are migrating to Washington state. We are being overrun, to the point that average Americans are the small minority here. Please help Washington state see that Americans of Washington want something done. There is actually mexican pride marches being paraded down our streets here, and mexicans becoming often violent while protesting that there rights should be the same as ours. They want all of our benifits but don't feel the need to pay for any of them as hard working citizens do. We need petitions drawn up in Washington to show how Americans feel about Washington being OVER RUN with illegal's. Furloughs in Tri-Cities Washington is now the common scene, because our state is giving its money away to illegal immigrants. What's worse my husband works for a Dr. Office and I was appalled to learn, that illegal immigrants can go to DSHS get FULL medical coverage, for free, just by checking the box illegal at the local DSHS food stamps office. Illegals get help with full medical coverage cash food and housing. All while us hard working Americans go without. My husband works for a Dr. He is covered as well as our kids, but as for me well it costs to much so I have to go without. And before you say I'm racist, let me say that my husbands parents LEGALLY migrated here from Peru, in the 60's. My husband was born here and is American in every way. His family also believes something needs to be done about the over population When of people illegally migrating here, taking our jobs, and leaving us with the bill. As for farm workers, Americans would be happy to do those jobs if they paid decent wages, and hired people that actually speak English. Not to long ago my husband and I fell on hard times, we tried to apply for medical, and were told we there wasn't enough money in the Great state of Washington to help me, they told me I had to pay for the insurance that illegals were getting for free. Really... I don't qualify for insurance, but someone who lives here illegally does automatically. We pay our taxes, why should my taxes pay for people that shouldn't be here in the first place and hard working Americans have to go without. Its not fair. Washington needs to get on board, Americans are getting tired of it. Wshintonians do not want illegals in out state. If you live in Washington voice your opinions until the beauracrates finally take notice of what the American people want.
    Washington is getting more and more Latino illegals, due to the actions taken by Arizona. Very often, they have friends or relatives who reside in this state and have moved north. Washington (and other states) will continue to do so unless this state moves to do what other states in self defense are attemtping to do with legal actions in addressing the illegal alien invasion. Hispanic agricultural workers in eastern Washington earn $12.00 to $15.00 an hour. Most work from the pruning season through harvest. They are then eligible for unemployment compensation through the winter and continue residency. Domestics earn the same as farm workers. Recently, the town of Brewster, Washington, population 2189, had an influx of 300 Jamaican men. That number exceeds 10% of Brewsters actual population. One of the major fruit operators, Gebber Farms, was caught hiring illegals in 2008. The Brewster School Dist. was perplexed that they would lose educational funding as a result of 300 laid off Hispanics.....well, guess what, the total loss was 1 student ! The ratio of latino students in the city of Wenatchee, Wa. is now 40% and crime is rising by the month. The sheriff's blotter in the local newspaper tells the story. Parts of Yakima, Tri-Cities, Moses Lake, etc. are being over run. Even Kent, Washington and the Maple Valley area of south King County are being invaded. In addition to food stamps and medical coupons, there is more. My jaw dropped this week end when I was told by a P.U.D. office employee that illegals were getting their electric bills reduced or waived by DSHS or Community Action. This is while aging single American seniors living in this area turn their thermostats down to conserve heating costs. The story never changes. Illegals birth a child here, and the illegal alien parents reap the benefits of that action. They know the system and they work the system......and we allow it to happen.

Vote the progressive liberals out who are running for office in Washington state in November.

The maim stream media would like you to believe that there is a great
    exidus driving the scared back south, yes their leaving Arazona allright,
    but their dispersing in all directions, Mainly North & East.
    "Wha daur meddle wi' me?"

Welcome to ALIPAC Tiredgabin
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Re: Washington State being called safehaven for illegals

Quote Originally Posted by escalade
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiredgabin
    Washington is getting more and more Latino illegals, due to the actions taken by Arizona. Very often, they have friends or relatives who reside in this state and have moved north. Washington (and other states) will continue to do so unless this state moves to do what other states in self defense are attemtping to do with legal actions in addressing the illegal alien invasion. Hispanic agricultural workers in eastern Washington earn $12.00 to $15.00 an hour. Most work from the pruning season through harvest. They are then eligible for unemployment compensation through the winter and continue residency. Domestics earn the same as farm workers. Recently, the town of Brewster, Washington, population 2189, had an influx of 300 Jamaican men. That number exceeds 10% of Brewsters actual population. One of the major fruit operators, Gebber Farms, was caught hiring illegals in 2008. The Brewster School Dist. was perplexed that they would lose educational funding as a result of 300 laid off Hispanics.....well, guess what, the total loss was 1 student ! The ratio of latino students in the city of Wenatchee, Wa. is now 40% and crime is rising by the month. The sheriff's blotter in the local newspaper tells the story. Parts of Yakima, Tri-Cities, Moses Lake, etc. are being over run. Even Kent, Washington and the Maple Valley area of south King County are being invaded. In addition to food stamps and medical coupons, there is more. My jaw dropped this week end when I was told by a P.U.D. office employee that illegals were getting their electric bills reduced or waived by DSHS or Community Action. This is while aging single American seniors living in this area turn their thermostats down to conserve heating costs. The story never changes. Illegals birth a child here, and the illegal alien parents reap the benefits of that action. They know the system and they work the system......and we allow it to happen.

Vote the progressive liberals out who are running for office in Washington state in November.
    Doesn't Washington also give drivers licenses to illegal invaders? If so, that's certainly not helping matters.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast