Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Format

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    I think we are seeing a good side of Romney tonight

I like this format also
    I like this format, as well.

Re: Good Response

Quote Originally Posted by ymeoru
    I was happy with Pauls response that until we take away magnets
    like free schooling and free health care , the illegals will keep coming
    Yeah. Does it seems like Ron Paul is keeping a low profile tonight?
    He is being rather quiet tonight.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Banned
    I think Thompson made it clear that if they got to stay here

ITS AMNESTY

Score one for Ol Fred

Re: Format

I think we are seeing a good side of Romney tonight

I like this format also
    I like this format, as well.
    Me too!!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

McCain

Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    McLame throws a cheap shot at Romney calling him a candidate for "change", for his flip-flops. McLame is the only one laughing and Romney eyeballing him.

McLame has not leg to stand on to call Romney insensire. McLame changed the meaning of Amnesty to suit him.
    Yeah, McCain is reminding me of Hilary's cackle right now. I don't think its going to play well.

Well, we will know ABC's loyalties if they end up saying that either McCain, Huckabee or Guliani won this debate!!!

And, McCain is doing NOTHING but personally attack Romney----he can't attack him on issues----so he is personally attacking him!!!

Good Grief

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    McCain was stumbling over his words----while he was trying to lie and say that he did not support amnesty.

Then he says..........Joe Lieberman said that it wasn't amnesty-----like a little kid!!! Who cares what Joe Lieberman said----of course he is going to stick up for you, he endorsed you-----and he wants amnesty right along with you!!!

They need to hold Huckabilly accountable on some things!!!
    You're so right. Why is he using Joe L. as his champion? As if now that Joe has said it, it must be true.

How old is McCain? Someone told me 72 I think.

Re: Good Grief

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    McCain was stumbling over his words----while he was trying to lie and say that he did not support amnesty.

Then he says..........Joe Lieberman said that it wasn't amnesty-----like a little kid!!! Who cares what Joe Lieberman said----of course he is going to stick up for you, he endorsed you-----and he wants amnesty right along with you!!!

They need to hold Huckabilly accountable on some things!!!
    You're so right. Why is using Joe L. as his champion? As if now that Joe has said it, it must be true.

How old is McCain? Someone told me 72 I think.
    Yep, McCain is somewhere between 70-72!!

I have no clue why he thought it would help him to bring up Lieberman's name????

Thompson

I think Thompson made it clear that if they got to stay here

ITS AMNESTY

Score one for Ol Fred
    I was glad Thompson emphasized that point. McCain thought he was just going to be able throw out his, "I'm not for amnesty" retort. But, Thompson didn't let him get away with it.

McLame throws a cheap shot at Romney calling him a candidate for "change", for his flip-flops. McLame is the only one laughing and Romney eyeballing him.

McLame has not leg to stand on to call Romney insensire. McLame changed the meaning of Amnesty to suit him.
    I love the "Mclame"

well it so far seems to be a romney, huckster and Rudi team we will end up with.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast