Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WE DID IT !!!!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WE DID IT !!!!!

Michael Chertof just said on Fox News, that to restore the confidence of the American people, he is going to have to do his job, and it's going to be brutal and ugly, breaking up families.

VICTORY!!!!!

I dont even know how to respond He is actually going to do his JOB? He is going to put the AMERICAN people first I will believe it when I see it
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

JAK
    Don't have to break families up... they can all go home together... especially if they don't wait to be deported.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

if his lips were moving when he said it... he was lying. or should i say 'misrepresenting the truth'. i so don't trust these idiots i need to see the task completed before i will believe them.

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Don't have to break families up... they can all go home together... especially if they don't wait to be deported.
    absolutely!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Patriot
    if his lips were moving when he said it... he was lying. or should i say 'misrepresenting the truth'. i so don't trust these idiots i need to see the task completed before i will believe them.
    What he said

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Patriot
    True, he also said the fence would be up by Sept., which I find highly unlikely. I don't know, I WANT to believe it.....I don't think anyone in the administration wants to enforce the law, but they know where we stand. Amnesty will never pass. They can try and try and try, but we will get more vocal and involved with each futile effort. There will come a time when the gov't will do this because they are painted in a corner, and there is just nothing else the American people will tolerate.

And that my friends, is how democracy works in this nation.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Do you damn JOB...you are not a Damn Social Worker for Cripe SAKES
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

I'd certainly like to see some links to these stories.

If they're serious, one simple thing they could do....and it doesn't cost anything either.....is to have President Bush say on TV that anyone who is in the U.S. illegally should leave and that immigration laws are going to be enforced.

How hard is THAT?!

It would send a message to people that they are serious about stopping illegal immigration and if they really want to restore our trust and confidence it would be an important step in the right direction.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast