Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am going to be on the lookout for the 'Naked Communist'.

Boy, would I like to have my Mother's collection of books and old newspapers she used to get. She was on the mailing list for a lot of what I teasingly called 'subversive' papers. It was papers that warned of the 'New World Order', globalization, the CFR, TriLateral Commission, and communism, etc.

Somehow, though I am not sure it is communism - unless all of these politicians think they will somehow be a part of the 'ruling class' when all the things are in place. My personal opinion is that communism might be just a tool - what they really want is a one world, populated with a whole lot of 'have nots' - owned and ruled by a whole lot of 'haves'.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

For those who want to know the 'why' of our opposition, here is your answer.

Two faiths were on trial. Human societies, like human beings, live by faith and die when faith dies. At issue in the Hiss Case was the question whether this sick society, which we call Western civilization, could in its extremity still cast up a man whose faith in it was so great that he would voluntarily abandon those things which men hold good, including life, to defend it. At issue was the question whether this man's faith could prevail against a man whose equal faith it was that this society is sick beyond saving, and that mercy itself pleads for its swift extinction and replacement by another. At issue was the question whether, in the desperately divided society, there still remained the will to recognize the issues in time to offset the immense rally of public power to distort and pervert the facts.
    http://www.columbia.edu/cu/augustine/arch/chambers.html

The book is called Witness, by Whittaker Chambers, who was an editor for Time Magazine. The Alger Hiss trial laid bare the struggle for the future of our nation. That struggle continues even now, sixty years later.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

Re: Are we finished?

There was a time when I would have thought all was lost.

Now we have computers and the Internet, email, talk radio, and -- that grand old instrument -- the telephone.

That senate vote on June 28 showed that we are NOT finished -- when we don't want to be.

As long as we stay alert and not take our eye off the ball I think we're going to be OK.

We the people have only just begun!! so look out world here come the Americans.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Not even close to being finished.

nntrixie, I hope you can find a copy. It truly is a fascinating read considering it is over 50 yrs. old.

My father sounds like your mother. Dad told me to learn to read between the lines. At 14 yrs. of age I only saw white paper! Now the white background screams at me.

"History is nothing but the activity of men in pursuit of their own ends," Karl Marx

Yes, my Mother would have certainly been called a 'conspiracy nut' these days -
    When she used to talk to people about the CFR - and TriLateral - they laughed at her and told her they had never heard of such a thing - it didn't exist.

It would be interesting to look at all those old papers of 50-60 years ago, and see how many of the things have come to pass.

I read Witness last year - interesting book.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ICEChargerRT
    Its really sad that some American's have lost the inner strength of their forefathers and are willing to just give up and rollover. I still have the hope and belief that most still have some backbone left inside when push comes to shove...
    Say what! Millions of Americans everywhere fought and defeated the Amnesty Bill, they defeated a powerful multi Billion Dollar lobby as well. This American will never stop, they'll have to kill me first and that won't be easy either
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

We just started..

April
    Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Of course 'we're not finished.'

Look at what happened in our country regarding that shamnesty bill, we shut down the congressional switchboard and stopped that sell-out bill.

Yes, many are complacent, but obviously countless citizens are not.
    Absolutely Jean,we are not done, there is no giving up and no giving in! We love America she will NOT be sold out!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast