Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We Hate Gringos...have you seen this?

I'm speechless after watching this and can't believe that our govt is so blind, or just dosn't care? http://www.wehategringos.com/index2.shtml
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

Yes I have seen that and it's scary to think that our very own American Government has a blind eye when it comes to this and may other issues that will destroy this Country.
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

It's been around for quite a while....I remember seeing it last spring when the marches were going on.
    "Remember the Alamo!"

We should send this to those idiots in Washing ton who want those "poor, hard working immigrants" here.

What's sad is I sent this to everyone I know and it only outraged some of them. Others are still just pretending that nothing is happening. Going on with their lives as if there is nothing else to worry about. Well, they'd better wake up or what they are doing right now won't even matter
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

wtf - this get me nuts...

The same blood that ran thru the men that won wars hundreds of years ago.. runs thru all of us... Americans do not take this sh@t - Yes - we have been asleep at the wheel for a while - the FOX is in the hen house.. time to wake up the whole family.. and go hunt us a fox.

I see the map of the western states and it's like WOW... the image is harsh - then I drive around town and see the changes to HAZLETON in the last 5-8 years.. it's night and day.... (yes - even Hazleton with ALL the HYPE - is still turning into a city filled with much harder forms of crime.. and new levels of well cocky non english speaking "illegal" NON-americans...)

I'll fight the fight - I called and faxed today - I sent e-mails to friends... I'm WORKING it...

HOW - these people are able to burn our flag without getting the sh@t kicked out of them - is beyond me..

I'll be in trouble for posting this - but oh well.. I'm sorry - My father (died, fought for the USA in Korea.. as did others in my family) He did not fight so that our laws could be discarded like they are today.. He's rolling over in his grave..

Cmon - somehow - lets get a march that fills 20 blocks in washington dc.. Lets get something going for late summer - before school.

God bless the people marching this week in WASHINGTON DC...
    God bless the people in rallies all over the USA
    God bless people setting up future rallies..
    God bless the UNITED STATES of AMERICA!

yes - I said GOD!

Years ago - they started with all these small changes.. a little change here - a little there... You have to watch all the fames in the picture - you have to see the big picture. You have to think... Then, you have to take ACTION... like here..

Listen... We can tell ourselves we are DOING IT! Let's face it - If CHANGE IS REALLY going to happen - WE NEED MILLIONS to get involved...

How do we do this???

I'm not wanting to be a downer here - I just want to raise the bar... we must NOT rest.. we must (I can't believe I'm typing this...) take back our AMERICA.. We must DEMAND they enforce the laws... WE MUST get the WALL built.. We must allow police to do what they want to do... (they are fustrated too)

Let's aim higher... I'd rather see us have a huge goal and miss it then an average or small goal and hit it...

HOW DO WE WAKE PEOPLE UP and HOW DOE WE GET THEM INVOLVED...
    How do we GET all these groups together ONLINE - to speak as a larger group.. THIS IS MY PRAYER TODAY...

IF YOU ARE VISITING THIS SITE TODAY - PLEASE POST YOUR FIRST POST TODAY!! SIGN UP and JUMP IN HERE - GET INVOLVED! APPROACH YOUR ELECTED OFFICALS AND DEMAND THAT THEY ENFORCE THE LAWS...

I'm going for a long walk...

Makes me sick, and sad that the leaders of this country are not taking notice to this.

On WHG there is a letter from some woman from Athens,GA that I think speaks volumes and I think she has the same idea as the rest of the illegals.

I think one of the signs said that borders are the product of the global elites.

Wow, these commies are dense.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by notalka
    My father (died, fought for the USA in Korea.. as did others in my family) He did not fight so that our laws could be discarded like they are today.. He's rolling over in his grave..
    First off, we GREATLY appreciate your fathers service, bravery, and sacrifice for our great nation. There are basic principles that we fight for here. Ourselves and our livelyhood, obviously. Our children and grandchildren and the nation they will inherit. And we are fighting for the brave men who fought for our nation.......OUR NATION......Not the NAU, Mexico, or some corporate agenda. It maddens me that Washington sent your father to defeat communism, as well as the many of brave men in Korea and Vietnam.......only one day to welcome a communist-supported invasion of our own soil?? I think thats why a lot of vets get involved in our cause.

You are also right about our warrior blood. Your fathers bravery flows in your veins. As does my grandfather's in mine, who was a cheif-petty-officer on the Lexington that went down in the Battle of the Coral Sea. America is a nation of warriors. While it is a political and ideological battle we fight, it is a fight none-the-less.

The illegals and the globalist elite have absolutely no idea what kind of people they are messing with.....
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast