Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I've seen this and this is the attitude that LaRaza has. And OUR government supports LaRaza.

I'm curious as to why they think it's theirs. The only reason the southwestern part of the US had anything to do with Mexico in the first place was because of the Spanish (whom I wonder if these folks realize are also European) conquered the new world and that was the territory they created Mexico with the Southwestern part of the US along with South America.

These people are a bunch of Marxists that have been supported by commies in both our country and others.

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    I think one of the signs said that borders are the product of the global elites.

Wow, these commies are dense.
    you can say that again, these folks don't even know their own history and the commies LOVE them because of it.

What's more dangerous than ignorance mixed with Marxism?

Quote Originally Posted by Dagmar
    I've seen this and this is the attitude that LaRaza has. And OUR government supports LaRaza.

I'm curious as to why they think it's theirs. The only reason the southwestern part of the US had anything to do with Mexico in the first place was because of the Spanish (whom I wonder if these folks realize are also European) conquered the new world and that was the territory they created Mexico with the Southwestern part of the US along with South America.

These people are a bunch of Marxists that have been supported by commies in both our country and others.
    Yeah, and they say we don't know our history!! These racists understand that Spaniards are white Europeans, and they hate them as well......They proudly proclaim their Aztec ancestory, although the Aztecs never lived in the American SW -- though they claim they did
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

What's more dangerous than ignorance mixed with Marxism?
    Marxism combined with nation-less capitalism.

Globalism.

See you at the signing!!

Yeah, and they say we don't know our history!! These racists understand that Spaniards are white Europeans, and they hate them as well......They proudly proclaim their Aztec ancestory, although the Aztecs never lived in the American SW -- though they claim they did
    That's exactly right, they've got some screwed up notion of what they want to be right without anything to back it up other than to call anyone that questions them names.

I'm part Cherokee and it's wrong for these people to come in here and demand that my land be returned when it wasn't there's to begin with.

I've also got to say the sign that says @#$% the Alamo, Texans lost that battle. I wonder if they realize this?

I've also got to say the sign that says @#$% the Alamo, Texans lost that battle. I wonder if they realize this?
    That's a good point. I guess they see our repect for the brave men who sacrificed, and they just say F-it.

Maybe they are mad because, although the Texans lost, they took out a sh*t load of Mexicans before they did.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by chadlingoc
    Makes me sick, and sad that the leaders of this country are not taking notice to this.
    They are not leaders...they are followers of a creature from hell:gwb

I send them e-mails and quotes from Theodore Roosevelt, one being:

"This country has nothing to fear from the crooked man who fails. We put him in jail. It is the crooked man who succeeds who is a threat to this country."
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by peladac
    What's sad is I sent this to everyone I know and it only outraged some of them. Others are still just pretending that nothing is happening. Going on with their lives as if there is nothing else to worry about. Well, they'd better wake up or what they are doing right now won't even matter
    I know, I sent this out to all my email contacts and NOT 1 reply...shocking and very upsetting that they just don't care, yet...they will when it's too late.
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

BearFlagRepublic

Thanks for the kind words...

That's a good point. I guess they see our repect for the brave men who sacrificed, and they just say F-it.

Maybe they are mad because, although the Texans lost, they took out a sh*t load of Mexicans before they did.
    Yep, my husband has an ancestor who was at the Alamo. Daniel Cloud.
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast