Coulter: "We Have Turned America Into a Charity Ward," How Did The Entire World Become Our Problem?

August 29, 2016

In an interview on MSNBC's 'Andrea Mitchell Reports' on Monday, author of the new book, In Trump We Trust: E Pluribus Awesome Ann Coulter, discusses her hopes for Donald Trump regarding immigration reform, and wonders why the U.S. is expected to take refugees from conflict zones around the world.

Coulter says that she knows she will be happy with Trump's shifting position position, she just wants to know: " Are we not going to be doing, for example, what the Obama administration is doing now? And that is fighting to release and not deport refugees and illegal aliens who have just committed homicide."

"Somehow Syria has become our problem," she said about the refugee crisis resulting from the war against ISIS. "If Latin America is America's problem, why isn't Europe taking care of Syria? How did the entire world become our problem?"

"We have turned our country into a charity ward, when I think it's time to put Americans first. That is clearly Donald Trump's principle," she continued.

Related Video: Coulter: Does The American Taxpayer Want To Pay For Illegal Immigrants To Stay?

Transcript:

ANN COULTER: You don't have to get into the details of what the policies are. You give us the direction you're going in. We want to know: Are we not going to be doing, for example, what the Obama administration is doing now? And that is fighting to release and not deport illegal aliens who have just committed homicide, like this illegal alien in Omaha, Nebraska, who murdered a 4.0 GPA student called Sarah Root.

That's what we faced with right now.

We have -- our administration flying in non-refugees from Central America.

Somehow Syria has become our problem. If Latin America is America's problem, why isn't Europe taking care of Syria? How did the entire world become our problem?

I don't see, you know, England and Germany reaching out to take refugees from Central America.

We have turned our country into a charity ward when I think it's time to put Americans first.

That is clearly Donald Trump's principle.

He fell for the nonsense of about -- he was pushed in a question, pushed, pushed, pushed. When about the hard case? Let's spend all of our time talking about the hard case and never develop a speeding law. Just that one case of the man rushing his wife to the hospital and 80 miles per hour in a 60 zone. We'll burn that bridge when we get there as I like to say.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...r_problem.html