Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We Have Won Now what next ? Lets be PROACTIVE !!

Congratulations to ALL of us.''
    Very Happy

Looks like the people's voice CAN count when enough cause noise - the senators are obviously afraid for their future votes as they should be!!!

Now we should start a campaign that proactively causes the government to
    1) Build the fence (ENFORCEMENT)
    2) stop the anchor baby loophole
    3) Make ENGLISH THE official language (STOP all expenses on Spanish on Govt documents)
    4) stop companies from hiring illegals (ENFORCEMENT)

We must make generally ENFORCING our current immigration laws effectively a major voting issue

and generally cause illegals to leave through ATTRITION and through deportation especially of criminals as a TOP priority
    ''
    Mad
    But that siv of a border MUST be closed ASAP.

BTW who are those senators who did still vote for that bill - we need to keep up the pressure on them...

Same here !!!!

I have been thinking all day of a small gift we can send to those who took the honorable path, and of course a gift to send the corrupt ones.

Wonder if we could send something like a red rose with a thank you note to the guys in the white hats, and a black rose to the guys in the black hats?

The Yeas and Nays on Cloture on S1639 Immigration Bill.

Thank the good ones, and don't forget those that wanted to sell-out America.

HTH.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=71325
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That is my task tomorrow, to call all of those that voted no for cloture and thank them.

And those that voted yes, well we need to start now to be sure they lose their jobs; Obama,Clinton, McCain included.

It is never too early to start the campaign against them. If one of those guys gets elected, we are in deep trouble.

I'm in full throttle mode here and its hard to let off. I'm going to continue e-mails, and calls dmeanding enforcement. I'm going to send them a wall brick by brick!!!

There is currently a bill for making English the official language.. but I do not know why is languishes there...

There is a website for that...

http://www.us-english.org/foundation/default.asp
    http://www.proenglish.org/issues/offeng/index.html

Though why this isn't law, I do not know.

How many times over the last few weeks have we heard members of congress, particularly senators, Jorge Boosh, Chertoff, et. al., state our immigrations laws are BROKEN?

IF THE LAWS ARE BROKEN, WHY DID CONGRESS PASS THEM? WHY DID THE PRESIDENT SIGN THEM?

OR, is it simply, THEY CHOSE NOT TO ENFORCE THEM?

What we want, and what we MUST have:

1. BORDER SECURITY NOW.

2. LAWS REGARDING HIRING OF ILLEGALS ENFORCED NOW.

3. THE PUBLIC TROUGH (FINANCED WITH TAXPAYER DOLLRS) CUT OFF NOW.

4. ENGLISH AS THE OFFICIAL LANGUAGE NOW.

5. INSTANT CITIZENSHIP FOR ANCHOR BABIES CUT OFF NOW. The only way a baby should get citizenship is if it has A LEGAL PARENT. Citizenships given erroneously to illegal babies MUST be revoked.

Take care of these five items and watch the illegal aliens self-deport.
    To Boosh and congress.......IT'S CALLED "ATTRITION" EL STUPIDOS!

I would like to see bills passed concerning anchor babies and English - but we could get them home without any more bills.

Regarding freebies, I believe the law says 'citizen', also there are all kinds of labor laws the employers and ilegals are breaking -

Border security - we have the law to do it now.

Also, if cities, counties and states would just enforce their traffic laws, it would go a long way to changing things.

Why don't we just close the border --

Then let's just enforce the laws against them that are enforced against American citizens -

They couldn't stay without the freebies, and without DL, etc.
    when we catch them with fake SS# - we can give the choice of a prison term, as it would be for an American - or they can go home.

Just enforce our laws already on the books - just that would make a difference.

When they leave, they will take the anchor babies. Evidently citizenship means nothing to them, they left their homeland, their families and brought other children here. What makes anyone think anchor babies are going to make any difference. It's just a gimmick.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This amnesty fiasco was the best thing that has happened to the U.S.A. since I can remember. It united the people of this country the likes of which hasn't happened since the horrors of 911. It proved we can fight our government and with hard work we can make our voices heard. Let us learn from our victory and keep the momentum to fight the good fight against the corruption and willful misuse of our political system by the evil men we have let try to wrestle control from "we the people" Keep the power we have given ourselves and use it to return this country to the people who live in it legally.
    You are the Grayrider, you would not make peace with the bluecoats, you may go in peace

I WILL BE CALLING MY SENATORS EVERDAY TELLING THEM TO ENFORCE THE LAWS WE ALREADY HAVE AND CLOSE THE BORDER!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast