Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If you want to be proactive you better be thinking about how the American economy is going to make it throough the times ahead. I participated in combatting illegal imigration more than the average Joe, starting four years ago to alert ICE of construction sites using illegals in our area.

But, I would like to know how the businesses that have depended on illegal labor will function if there is a mass exodus back South (which I don't think is going to happen, not right away; I think most of them will lay low, for awhile, in the agricultural regions and throughout numerous small businessses.)

Our younger generation better start learning how to do some manual work. We also need to promote technological advancement in agriculture, since I doubt you are going to get a whole lot of interest in that field. Of course the lobbyists and legal assistants for La Raza,etc. can join them in the mass migration back south, for all I care. I hope many of you won't mind working with ex-cons and the like, though. Of course I'm used to it in construction.....but thought I'd warn you, there are some real screwballs there.

What I get worked up about most are the business professionals. They are supposed to be ensuring that American business remains competitive vis a vis the rest of the industrialized world, specifically the "Asian Tigers." My gut level feeling is there a bunch of boobs grown lazy because of corporate dependence on cheap imported labor, and also outsourcing. I doubt that any more than 10 percent could make an intelligent decision in a crisis.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    If you want to be proactive you better be thinking about how the American economy is going to make it throough the times ahead. I participated in combatting illegal imigration more than the average Joe, starting four years ago to alert ICE of construction sites using illegals in our area.

But, I would like to know how the businesses that have depended on illegal labor will function if there is a mass exodus back South (which I don't think is going to happen, not right away; I think most of them will lay low, for awhile, in the agricultural regions and throughout numerous small businessses.)

Our younger generation better start learning how to do some manual work. We also need to promote technological advancement in agriculture, since I doubt you are going to get a whole lot of interest in that field. Of course the lobbyists and legal assistants for La Raza,etc. can join them in the mass migration back south, for all I care. I hope many of you won't mind working with ex-cons and the like, though. Of course I'm used to it in construction.....but thought I'd warn you, there are some real screwballs there.

What I get worked up about most are the business professionals. They are supposed to be ensuring that American business remains competitive vis a vis the rest of the industrialized world, specifically the "Asian Tigers." My gut level feeling is there a bunch of boobs grown lazy because of corporate dependence on cheap imported labor, and also outsourcing. I doubt that any more than 10 percent could make an intelligent decision in a crisis.
    Then the wise shall rise!

Our young people will learn how to work again the same we did ... by working. Americans are the same as we have always been. Sure, there will be an adjustment for some ... acclimation to cold, acclimation to heat. But they'll love it. At the end of the day, they will come home to the cool or to the warm, having money, feel good about the accomplishment of the day ... they will grow in physical and mental strength.

Americans can do this work .. we always have. And this will be a great opportunity for community colleges and high school vocational training programs to get back into real action training our people for the Jobs Americans Have Always Done.

American Business can quit whining and organize their "brain trust" into On The Job Training Programs like they always did before the "ilk" of illegal immigration invaded our great land.

American Consumers will become picky again and demand quality over quantity.

This is a great day for America.

Lets get busy getting the illegal aliens out of our job market and getting our people back to theirs.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

there are some real screwballs there.
    You raise some good points, but having worked in both an office and in the field, I can tell you that the office workers are crazy too...just a different type of crazy.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12