Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We must address illegal immigration, enough is enough

We must address illegal immigration, enough is enough
    Letter to the Editor
    Published: 8/7/2010 12:03 AM.

American citizens are finally waking up to the fact that things are not right in the great old U.S.A. The great state of Arizona is finally standing up to all the fence walkers in Washington and also in our own backyards. I say enough is enough.

For many years our politicians have been turning a deaf ear to a really serious situation in our country.

We've lived in Huntley for seven years, and one thing I have noticed is the growth of Hispanics in this area. Many work very hard for area landscapers and such and other find work elsewhere. I applaud the families who are here under legal status, but there is another group who are here illegally and cast a shadow of guilt on the ones waiting for legal documentary status.

To our illustrious president and all local politicians, it's time to wake up and do your civic duty. We do have a bad situation getting worse by the day, Mr. President. You can't just wave your magic wand and make over ten million illegal legal citizens. They have to follow the rules and regulations of becoming an American citizen according to the law. One senator said it's a violation of their Constitutional rights. Where did he go to school? If you're here illegally according to Hoyle, you don't qualify for the program. Check other states' bylaws covering legal provisions.

I applaud the governor of Arizona for having the intestinal fortitude to do what has to be done to protect the citizens of Arizona, not burying her head in the sand like her predecessor.

Election time is around the corner and we are calling all our nation's politicians to start looking out for our people and start taking care of our country. Mr. President, I voted for you. Now, I'm just one person asking you to do the right thing. The USA is the greatest country in the world. Don't sell us out.

Bill Skoronski

Huntley

http://www.dailyherald.com/story/?id=398326
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

GR
    Keep fighting for the rights of "we the people" at the expense of all others who seek to destroy us for their profit and gain at our expense - it needs to be the other way around, because this is "OUR" country - not theirs.

If Bill Skoronski isn't a member of ALI-PAC he should be!

From one letter-to-the-editor writer to another -- I salute you.