Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    W. wrote:

America is going into a dark phase of history. Our citizens grow more angry and restless by the day. The government is in deep financial trouble where the only solution is to keep taxing the hell out of citizens without giving hardly anything back in return.As the financial nooses tighten, the government will need more power to keep citizens under control and to suppress dissent.
    It is beyond me how any of you would believe that handing the government more power over US Citizens, which are already being disposed of any control of our own government, is a good idea right now.
    We cannot trust our government to tell us the truth about anything. They lie, deceive and betray us. This administration shows more loyalty to a foreign country than its own citizens. It would be insane to trust them on any level right now.

How else do you propose to track and identify illegal immigrants -- we need to be sure we have a means of legally differentiating the citizens from the illegals. At this point in time such a means does not exist.

And yes I am sure taxes will go up - Obama has already pledged to raise our taxes. Another reason not to even consider voting for him -- stay home instead.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by judyweller
    How else do you propose to track and identify illegal immigrants -- we need to be sure we have a means of legally differentiating the citizens from the illegals. At this point in time such a means does not exist.

And yes I am sure taxes will go up - Obama has already pledged to raise our taxes. Another reason not to even consider voting for him -- stay home instead.
    If our government would enforce immigration law and build the fence there would not be that much to worry about. If WE cannot trust them to enforce the law, why would we trust them to set up an ID system correctly? You can bet they could care less about our privacy, it would be all about how to use it to their advantage. Past behavior is the best predictor of future behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by April
    W. wrote:

America is going into a dark phase of history. Our citizens grow more angry and restless by the day. The government is in deep financial trouble where the only solution is to keep taxing the hell out of citizens without giving hardly anything back in return.As the financial nooses tighten, the government will need more power to keep citizens under control and to suppress dissent.
    It is beyond me how any of you would believe that handing the government more power over US Citizens, which are already being disposed of any control of our own government, is a good idea right now.
    We cannot trust our government to tell us the truth about anything. They lie, deceive and betray us. This administration shows more loyalty to a foreign country than its own citizens. It would be insane to trust them on any level right now.
    Thats the truth....well said.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Quote Originally Posted by judyweller

Save Act , Deportation , Enforcement .
    I agree with you right now we have little to vote for . Write in ! maybe . Constitutional party , maybe . Gop or Progressives , Never
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

I say it for the umpteenth time...

NO NEW LAWS ARE NEEDED!!!

1. Enforce the clear passport requirement for foreign visitors. Don't have it or expired? Hunt 'em down and deport 'em as any sane country would.

2. Enforce the clear visa requirements for foreign students and workers. Don't have it or expired? Hunt 'em down and deport 'em as any sane country would.

3. Enforce the green card requirement for alien residents. Don't have it? Then they are illegal aliens - hunt 'em down and deport 'em as any sane country would.

4. Seal the border, limit immigration to that which is LEGAL in limited numbers that our nation can handle.

ID problem is solved - there'll be such a small number "illegals" left that enforcement for ID fraud and the like becomes much more manageable - just as it was in the past as William has correctly pointed out previously.

US American citizens should NOT EVERY HAVE TO PROVE OUR IDENTITY TO THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT - THAT IS INSULTING AND UNCONSTITUTIONAL. Only the individual states have that right with declared residents of their states. It is the job of the states to verify in c/o their citizens to requests for verification by the Federal Government. Hence the reason we are issued STATE id's and driver's licenses...not Federal.

ONLY VISTORS AND ALIENS SHOULD HAVE TO PROVE WHO THEY ARE TO BOTH FEDERAL and STATE GOVERNMENTS.

And should I go to any foreign country - you bet I expect them to hold ME to their identity requirements as a visitor or worker.

It is that simple...

=

The whole RealID thing is a farce - and nothing more than a vehicle to a whole new industry of paper-pushers at our expense in terms of time, money and our civil liberties.
    Not serious about illegals, outsourcing and insourcing? Wait until magicians pull illegals out of their hats...

I am also all for the Real ID.

The sooner the better.

The real problem we face is that no documentation is secure. We do no have a Tamper proof Green Card. Social security cards and driver's licenses are a joke. No form of identification which we can currently ask from people are tamper proof -- and THAT IS A BIG PROBLEM in getting control of illegal immigration.

Yes the police can ask for identification -- but if they make a mistake the ALCU, LA RAZA, MALDEF are on them like a ton of bricks and lawsuits start flying. A lot of police departments -- esp. in small towns can't afford to fight lawsuits for false arrest. E-VERIFY is good, but needs to be improved or it will be continually challenged in the liberal court arena - esp. California.

The SAVE Act is dead -- Pelosi has blocked it and it is dead for this session of Congress. Obama opposes it so you can bet if he gets in there will be NO FENCE, NO SAVE ACT, END TO ICE RAIDS etc. etc. etc.

I think the border fence has a very poor design and the lawsuits are holding up the construction. If Obama gets in the Fence will canceled and I think that is what you are seeing. Court challenges to try to hold it back until OBama gets in office and cancels its.

The song and dance about show me a 10 foot fence and I will show you an 11 foot ladder is a canard. I am sure the razor wire they are putting on some sections of the fence will slow things down a lot, But there is a lot of opposition to the razor wire-- and that could be a court issue -- which could take months to resolve. And if the suit is filed in California you can be assured that 9th Circuit will say that it is a violation of "human Rights".

I think dredging the Rio Grand to widen and deepen it ( to say 15 feet) with a high bank on the US is really probably a better design than the fence in areas where it can be used. Moat worked really well in the Middle Ages against invaders and they can work against Mexican invaders too. It is must harder to climb up a bank which rises up at a 90% from the bank than to lean a ladder against a fence.

April
    So all of a sudden you think the government is going to buck up and put together a tamper proof ID and protect our privacy and NOT use it to their advantage......you just went through some of the things they are blocking and purposely stopping progress on in reference to illegal immigration.... and they are continuing to walk over us in every way possible.....so all of a sudden they are going to do this right and start caring about us and the ID is going to magically take care of it all.......Right...... THE REAL PROBLEM IS OUR GOVERNMENT DOES NOT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT US.....that is the REAL problem.....to give them more power over our personal lives when they do not give a damn about us does NOT make sense.

MW
    odiesback wrote:

I am also all for the Real ID.

The sooner the better.
    Real ID is not a national ID card. The federal government does not maintain or control input to the individual state DMV databases. Unfortunately there is a lot of misinformation regarding Real ID being spread around the web. With that said, I too support Real ID.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast