Like Tree2Likes

Thread: We need Trump Campaign contacts

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We need Trump Campaign contacts

As much as I appreciate the news on illegal immigration and other newsworthy items, I think we need to devote the next week to encouraging people to get involved in their states to GET OUT THE TRUMP VOTE.

There are a number of FB pages linking to Trump supporters and we need to remind and encourage them to get involved in any way possible to GET OUT THE TRUMP VOTE. Thank you, Lorrie, for posting the CA and NV contacts and I know some state campaign offices are directing people to help with certain states.

Thank you WILLIAM for organizing the Overpasses for America.

I am going on "The Deplorables" FB page, and ReTRUMPLICANS FB page. I know there's lots of them out there. I keep asking them to get involved in phone banks and spread the word as much as possible. It would be a great victory to get Trump elected and make everything that we are doing so much easier. The man is THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX and really has brilliant ideas and they are not going to come across as the standard politicized jargon.

I'm retired from regular employment and have time----but there are a lot of Baby Boomers who also are and we should be able to find plenty of people who can volunteer time. Also I just got a Heritage Action sign up and they will call with advisors starting next week to find what people need in their localities! This is really great because the liberal machine has a lot of wheels on it and we need to pull as many off as possible.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you Captainron. Good ideas and contact information for people to become involved.

Alipac and Overpasses collaboration for election is great.

I am sure the Trump campaign needs people to make calls in different states as you mention.

Trump Campaign Telephone: 646-736-1779

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/contact
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 10-28-2016 at 05:41 PM.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)