Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WE ARE ON OUR OWN.....THE DOWNFALL OF AMERICA.

The common American people are essentially crippled when it comes to achieving tougher enforcement of even existing immigration laws, much less any proposals to strengthen long-range policies, e.g., the E-Verify issue.

Politicians in DC can now vote against E-Verify in an anonymous fashion, thus eliminating the prospect of public disapproval.

The people who are here illegally and those who who carry out criminal activities have absolutely no regard for U.S. law as they come from a set of cultures that are basically lawless - and has been since the inception of Mexico as a nation.

Our only hope for "change" with these problems is to ally ourselves with the various public interest organizations that are acting independently of the federal government to address illegal immigration and associated ills.

As long as the political/business/pro-illegal agenda has control of the reins as in CA and in L.A., where the pro-illegal mayor was re-elected by a majority yesterday - it will be up to the people involved in groups like ALIPAC and NumbersUSA to go it alone as we have been abandoned by our government when we need them the most.

TS77

Sure seems that way with not much support or protection for the citizens here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In my opinion our government and many corporations have become
    anti-American or perhaps a better way to frame it would be unpatriotic.
    This has been a growing trend since the mid 70's in my opinion and the
    reason for our current crisis, the question becomes how can it be changed.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

From the previous articles we are an oligarchy now.......not a republic

If not said before ...welcome to ALIPAC Tallsoldier77
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by oldguy
    one word: lead

Re: WE ARE ON OUR OWN.....THE DOWNFALL OF AMERICA.

Quote Originally Posted by TALLSOLDIER77
    As long as the political/business/pro-illegal agenda has control of the reins as in CA and in L.A., where the pro-illegal mayor was re-elected by a majority yesterday - it will be up to the people involved in groups like ALIPAC and NumbersUSA to go it alone as we have been abandoned by our government when we need them the most
    I read that only 8% of Los Angeles' registered voters actually turned out to vote. Only a majority of that 8% decided the elections. If there is any hope for change, it would lie in the hands of 92% of the voters when they could learn not to sit back and do nothing, but instead to get out and do something about affecting change in that pathetic, pitiful city. Since those people didn't get out and vote, they have no cause to complain about Los Angeles' third-world existence. Those non-voters are equally responsible, right along with the government, for abandoning the citizens.
    Remember that*all Politicians work for us, the U.S. Taxpaying Citizens.* If they are not doing their jobs to your liking, FIRE THEM in the next elections.

Politicians in DC can now vote against E-Verify in an anonymous fashion, thus eliminating the prospect of public disapproval.
    Do you have any back-up for this? Because, if true, so many laws will have been broken and the politicos will hear a backlash so they wish they had been born at a different time, or tried another career path.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by alexz
    Quote Originally Posted by oldguy
    one word: lead
    LOL! Short, to the point and very effective!!
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)