Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We Saw It Happen to Gannon Let's Help Barletta

I got this email thought I'd pass it along to help out. Let's get another guy out of there who is pro-illegal. He has a chance from what I hear:

Dear Friend,

A recent poll by Susquehanna Research and Polling shows that we're in a strong position to come out ahead in this campaign.

While I'm not nearly as wealthy as he is, I currently lead 24-year incumbent Paul Kanjorski.

I know that your confidence in the leadership I'll bring to Washington -- and the commitment you've made to this campaign -- have made the difference.

And now I must ask for your help, at a truly critical moment in this election. Will you contribute to my campaign before the end of quarter deadline on Monday, June 30?

While I have great hope that courage and integrity will win the day, it's important that we have the resources to withstand the millions upon millions worth of advertising my opponent will run against me.

There's a reason that only 39 percent of Pennsylvania's 11th District voters believe Kanjorski deserves re-election.

I want to ensure we have the resources to give voters a better choice, and a stronger leader in Washington.

If you can make a contribution today, your fellow voters and I will be so grateful.

Sincerely yours,

Lou

P.S. Rep. Kanjorski has already started running television ads, well before any incumbent should. He knows voters have a better choice. Please consider making a contribution to ensure we get that message out.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You can contribute to him through his website:

www.loubarletta.com
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks Populist the link was in the email but I forgot to convert it for the forum. I just watched Chaffetz speech on YouTube. This guy is good.

BTTT

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    You can contribute to him through his website:

www.LouBarletta.com
    YEA Lou..!!

ANOTHER Man of Integrity..!

..Yes, www.JasonForCongress.com Jason Chaffetz did this ALL with a ‘Grassroots’ effort..!

..at the convention, I was the sheep that led the other sheep to BOO Cannon..!

Ya gotta be outspoken..!!

..and being a DELEGATE sure helps..!!

..HINT HINT..!!

PS: Gogo: CannonBall’s, ..er, Cannon’s name isn't ‘Gannon’ ..you might want to change the title, so people know WHO you're talking about..!
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!