Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Are we setting our selves up for Genocide ?

Look at history

This is a very hypo question but just take a deep breath and think about it.

With the minorities soon to become the majorities , with millions of outsiders from 3rd world countries streaming in here

The popular thing seems to be to blame all their problems on the "white man" , Not only here but in Europe also

Could we be seeing the seeds of a genocide against whites sometime in the future?

Doesn't the plan of San Diego call for exactly that?

If you read "Death of the West' by Patrick J Buchanan pretty much explains what is taking place.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

you have it backwards .... the genocide wouldn''t be on americans but on forginers ....

you need look no further than south africa to understand what i'm talking about ...

once illegal immigration hits ten percent of the total population , and unemployment soars ... natives become restless ..

you have it backwards .... the genocide wouldn''t be on americans but on forginers ....
    I disagree. The numbers in illegal aliens now have risen to outrageous heights already, and no matter how much they anger us, wiping them off the map isn't what we want. Typically, there's no malice on our part. We just want them to leave, and to defend our country. Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I understand genocide stems from a desire to wipe out a culture, not merely the act of defending your homeland.

Justthefacts is not far off. I was actually thinking the same thing the other day myself. While it may sound ridiculous that whites will be subject to genocide in the future if this trend of illegal immigration continues, it really isn't ridiculous. A good portion of the illegal immigration population is becoming a very entitled and violent crowd. As foreigners rush in, and our numbers shrink, will we be able to count on the government, or anyone to have our backs at that stage of being on the brink of takeover? You saw how in Maywood the illegal immigrants killed anyone who dared protest to what was happening, or in any way get in the way of their 'reconquista.' Of course, I'm not saying that genocide will be limited to just whites.

Illegal aliens hide behind the guise of "racism" to achieve their agenda with the assistance of La Raza and the like. If they succeed, and those numbers grow to the point we no longer have control, then it will be too late to stop them. These things, if they were to take place, would happen years from now. But what we do today might change the course of that.[/list]

Banned
    When you get right down to it

We are going to get hammered from 3 directions

Oh I most definitely see genocide of whites in the very near future. They are all about "brown power" and uniting all brown peoples against the white devil "imperialists"/"colonialists."

My dark Mexican descent husband has altercations all the time at the supermarket. Usually a Mexican woman shopping with her husband will try to take something right out of my husband's hand! He puts them in their place, in their language. The husband will come and ask what is going on and can say nothing when my husband tells him. The Mexican store employees thank my husband, they cheer him on and grin from ear to ear. They are tired of watching this but of course can do nothing. This happens to my husband all the time. Somehow he must look too "American" as in US citizen American. We are not sure why exactly but it is unbelievable the hostility of the illegal Mexicans against U.S. people in general. This is why my entire Mexican descent family is totally against amnesty of any kind.

The ivory tower politicians and psuedo-intellectuals really are clueless useful idiots or they all have very bad intent to destroy this nation from within.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Sarum, that rings true about looking or acting too "white". My son was friends with a kid who lived in one of the units. His whole family had a huge chip on their shoulder about white people, they were not shy about it.

My son introduced his friend to rock music. He decided he liked it, and some other things. Once outside, this kids own older brother was picking at him with some other kids, and he said out loud "Freddy, you just wanna be a white boy, why you wanna be like white people they are stupid".

My son was disturbed as this kids own family, including the parents, were really being nasty to him about his friendship with our son. His parents would hit him when he walked inside from hanging around with him, and his brother would regularly pick at him or physically smack him around.

So it would seem that although he was their family member, his desire to just be friends with my son, despite race, they used all manner of tactics to bring him into line with their thinking and segregation from white people.

This is always something to me that proved how racist they can be. I truly have never seen anyone esle react in that way.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    How come only whites have to be tolerant?

None of the others seem to be for the most part

Justthefacts - our laws are behind the times. They reward reverse racism and do not penalize it. These cultures that reject european concepts of spirituality also reject concepts such as hypocrisy or any sense of fair play or spiritual cost to harming whites. If you examine them more closely their entire belief system is an ends justifies the means way of rallying their people around a common factor - hatred of whites, hatred of U.S. citizens - in order to benefit their race in the very structure set up by the white "imperialists." It would be interesting to see it all fall apart once the browns rule because then they will be destroyed by their own factions as well - but we need to prevent it from getting that far. They believe a fantasy that all "browns" will get along once the whites are gone.

AmericanElizabeth - yes I see it all the time as well. We are shocked when we hear that Palestinian children are taught Jew hatred and that it is honorable to be a martyr if killing Jews. Now we are hearing that the Israelis do the same and show photos of Israeli children writing messages to Palestinian children on bombs. I am not there - I have no idea if that is true. But I am here and I watch minority kids being trained by their families to be racist right in the middle of the street in broad daylight in front of other races. Mostly Mexican and African descent kids truth be told. The others teach it, but not in your face on the street. I try to support the kids to still interact positively with other races but once they start stealing from us they are done as far as I am concerned.

That is why, when you have a figure like Michael Jackson, who tried to ignore race and accept people - we have to hold those people dear and elevate them for this action. I felt the same about Oprah Winfrey until she endorsed Barack Obama. At that time I suspended judgement but now I feel that she is complicit - she is too smart - how could she not be?

Anyway, this is why I support a moratorium on all immigration including H1b work visas for at least 20 years - until we can get over these race and employment issues with the people we have now.

And like that Hispanic professor said - We are shi**ing in our pants - not because they are brown - many of us are also brown - because we know that they want to wipe us off the face of the earth - their daily actions prove it.

For the record I would like to state that I am prejudice - against separatists of all races, colors and nationalities.

I do not mind that you keep your culture, but you must conform to our culture and laws when you are interacting with us outside your home. That means learning English and practicing common courtesy instead of militantly doing everything rude that you can think of that is legal. I do not expect everybody to intermarry and create a new people but I do not accept the overt hatred that is being exhibited constantly with every daily task outside the home - in traffic, in the store, at the bank - it is just constant and it needs to stop for everybody. If you wish to keep to yourself and your own people fine, do so, but you do not need to treat citizens like your personal slaves or garbage or that we need to empty out the store or stand aside so you can go through the check-out line first. If you feel that way you need to go back to your nation of origin.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast