Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am mixed race but I look white. If I am in an all white community I suffer great prejudice. But in the community at large I also once again suffer great prejudice from darker people. My allegiance is to a mixed race United States where people are truly respecting of diversity and therefore I cannot accept rewarding illegal aliens who demonstrate great racism and hatred of the U.S. and it's citizens - with citizenship - or even getting to stay here in any capacity.

Is there a word for nation hating? In the past nations were ethnically consistent and so the term prejudice worked but the immigrants of today, both legal and illegal, mostly hate the U.S. and all of her diverse people.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Banned
    I am like most whites

I am not hostile to non whites , I'll still open the door for a Hispanic woman and say think you to a Black woman when she does the same for me.
    I work with non whites daily , I have no animosity toward them , many are hard workers trying to do the same thing I do , survive day to day

I however have ran across very racist people of all races , I have no use for them , but sadly there are very many of them.

I really do not think that Americans in general do not like hispanic people but the circumstances with illegal immigration being mostly hispanic , the id theft ,the drugs , the gangs the welfare fraud , marching in our streets with mexican flags , is giving Hispanics a very bad name with most Americans

Quote Originally Posted by xfighter
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    That actual numerical data at this time would suggest that white Americans are being killed by minorities at a rate 10-15 times higher than minorities are being killed by whites. I have not checked the data in several years so I may be 6 years out of date.

ALIPAC's goal is to unite Americans of every race, party, and walk of life behind restoring the American Republic, the Constitution, and our existing immigration and border laws.

However, as an American of European ancestry, I must honestly say that the racial rage I see directed against white Americans because of our race is often homicidal rage and potentially genocidal rage.

When any group of people are demonized and defamed to such a point of being blamed for every problem, they become the analogous Jews.

I believe that Americans are being defamed and set up for a major fall and that most of the animosity is directed at white Americans. The promoters of illegal aliens and amnesty constantly compare the word AMERICA and AMERICANS to white racists associated with the virtually defunct KKK and neo nazis that collectively have less than 50,000 supporters in our nation of over 300 million.

W
    You might also want to look at the poverty rate amount minorities since that's a major factor. If the minorities were in the same income bracket as most White Americans the numbers would be far less and most likely on par with that of White on minority crime. And similarly you have the pro legal immigration groups comparing the other side to the activist groups who apparently want to reclaim the South West. This stupidity on both sides is damaging this country.
    Poverty may well be a factor, but also all the intense focus on blaming white Americans for slavery, genocide against the Jews, genocide of American Indians may be creating a mindset that minority violence against whites is justifiable from a social justice view.

I do not believe that poverty is the main factore because the last time I checked back in 2000 there were far more white Americans living in poverty than minority groups in poverty in the US.. Thus, a poverty explanation for cross racial violence would be debatable.

Supposed 'civil rights' groups claim that defamation of minorities or special groups based on religion and race must be closely guarded against because such defamations will lead to manifest violence against those groups.

Why would such logic apply to only groups that are not white or Christian and not to whites or Christians?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by xfighter
    That actual numerical data at this time would suggest that white Americans are being killed by minorities at a rate 10-15 times higher than minorities are being killed by whites. I have not checked the data in several years so I may be 6 years out of date.

ALIPAC's goal is to unite Americans of every race, party, and walk of life behind restoring the American Republic, the Constitution, and our existing immigration and border laws.

However, as an American of European ancestry, I must honestly say that the racial rage I see directed against white Americans because of our race is often homicidal rage and potentially genocidal rage.

When any group of people are demonized and defamed to such a point of being blamed for every problem, they become the analogous Jews.

I believe that Americans are being defamed and set up for a major fall and that most of the animosity is directed at white Americans. The promoters of illegal aliens and amnesty constantly compare the word AMERICA and AMERICANS to white racists associated with the virtually defunct KKK and neo nazis that collectively have less than 50,000 supporters in our nation of over 300 million.

W
    You might also want to look at the poverty rate amount minorities since that's a major factor. If the minorities were in the same income bracket as most White Americans the numbers would be far less and most likely on par with that of White on minority crime. And similarly you have the pro legal immigration groups comparing the other side to the activist groups who apparently want to reclaim the South West. This stupidity on both sides is damaging this country.
    Poverty may well be a factor, but also all the intense focus on blaming white Americans for slavery, genocide against the Jews, genocide of American Indians may be creating a mindset that minority violence against whites is justifiable from a social justice view.

I do not believe that poverty is the main factore because the last time I checked back in 2000 there were far more white Americans living in poverty than minority groups in poverty in the US.. Thus, a poverty explanation for cross racial violence would be debatable.

Supposed 'civil rights' groups claim that defamation of minorities or special groups based on religion and race must be closely guarded against because such defamations will lead to manifest violence against those groups.

Why would such logic apply to only groups that are not white or Christian and not to whites or Christians?

W
    You may be right, but what about percentage wise? Perhaps that may explain the figures you got regarding crime if they were expressed as percentages.

And I think that logic should be applied to both white's and minorities. You and I can agree that the blaming and rhetoric going around and directed at a particular group of people whether they're White or Hispanic is dangerous. Like I said, this is happening on both sides, but whether it's coming most from one side or the other is debatable.

You may be right, but what about percentage wise? Perhaps that may explain the figures you got regarding crime if they were expressed as percentages.

And I think that logic should be applied to both white's and minorities. You and I can agree that the blaming and rhetoric going around and directed at a particular group of people whether they're White or Hispanic is dangerous. Like I said, this is happening on both sides, but whether it's coming most from one side or the other is debatable.
    The amount coming from each side may be debatable, but one thing I think we could all agree upon is the one side is being represented in the mass media and the other is not.

We see a lot of stories pass through here at ALIPAC. If the accused perpetrator is white and the alleged victim is a minority the story goes national.

If the alleged victims are white and the accused perpetrators are minorities the story is usually censored and blocked by the national media.

We've seen that unfairness play out here again and again.

The imbalance we saw with the Duke Lacrosse Team story is repeated on a smaller scale each day in America with numerous crime stories.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

First of all the oligarchy that controls the mass media is responsible for the biased reporting about racial crimes and until we break their power that isn't going to change. Even the so-called media conservatives are actually in favor of amnesty. Our only real hope is to disseminate the truth about our government and the facts about illegal immigration.

As far as genocide goes it is far more likely that minorities are or will be attacked by the illegals than any other group. That is because most of the illegals are still pretty much living in minority communities.

The amount coming from each side may be debatable, but one thing I think we could all agree upon is the one side is being represented in the mass media and the other is not.

We see a lot of stories pass through here at ALIPAC. If the accused perpetrator is white and the alleged victim is a minority the story goes national.

If the alleged victims are white and the accused perpetrators are minorities the story is usually censored and blocked by the national media.

We've seen that unfairness play out here again and again.

The imbalance we saw with the Duke Lacrosse Team story is repeated on a smaller scale each day in America with numerous crime stories.

W
    I would think that is related to the fact that on television, minorities are underrepresented in all aspects despite them being a sizable portion of the US. A minority is kidnapped or goes missing, you don't get much media attention, on the other hand, the same happens to a white citizen, you get press coverage. So why would the media all of sudden put the spotlight on minorities when they perpetuate crimes and not when they're acting as decent individuals? It would seem hypocritical. The media in a way is just trying to be fair even if they're not aware of it. The same thing is happening in the entertainment media and Hollywood.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Xfighter, there is something I had noticed. Child abductions and child murders. Minority kidnappings or murders are not reported the same, which is terrible, as anytime a child is hurt or taken, it is horrible.

Up here in the Northwest, we hardly heard about the Atlanta child murders. I had not heard of anything about it till I was an adult (early 20's later in the 1980's). I always found that horrible, as our local news could have covered it, but so far as most I know of, did not. The few who then subscribed to national newspapers were the only ones to know of it locally. Might have gotten a posting in the national section of our local paper, but it certainly was not highlighted.

William, it is hard to say why the media under reports sometimes and over reports others, it is very frustrating. I think anytime a child is involved, or there is someone out there committing violence towards others (no matter who it is towards and who is the perpetrator) it is important to all of us. We need to confront the media for their failure to report evenly on all occassions.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"We see a lot of stories pass through here at ALIPAC. If the accused perpetrator is white and the alleged victim is a minority the story goes national.

If the alleged victims are white and the accused perpetrators are minorities the story is usually censored and blocked by the national media."

Media coverage is a complex issue. In the 70's there was a politically correct movement to eliminate reporting race in covering crimes. I don't remember the rationale anymore but the liberal left was adamant that the race of the perpetrator did not need to be printed. It seemed highly unfair that during a period of time that crimes were becoming politicized and advocated by some parties such as rape of white women being advocated by Black Panther Eldridge Cleaver and the still in writing proof remains in his book that you may still obtain "Soul On Ice." (This book by the way, immediately became required reading at the local state college just as a government class is required. Amazing how some parts of government move painfully slow and others can be timely.)

I suppose that taking race out of it was an attempt to diffuse the situation of racial tension but where I lived it did not matter. There was enough community still that people did talk and one did not have to seek out proper news like we do these days. I came away from that region with the firm idea that black Americans do the rape, robbery and murder and that white Americans do the siphoning of monies from stagnant bank accounts and misappropriate items in the warehouse.

If seeking a suspect one must be able to give descriptors including sex, race, age range - yes, profiling. If someone is still at large we have a right to a photo on TV or a racial descriptor on the radio if we are to protect ourselves. Originally they did not even think that the race of the at large criminal should be mentioned but common sense prevailed on that one.

If the media reports a minority perpetrator they are likely as not to be sued by some entity such as the ACLU for stating the racial component of the crime. So my idea all these decades is that minority perps get protection from the media and often their race is not stated if the crime does make media report.

I have not found that the media is ignoring minority victims although that seems to be a prevalent belief. The Atlanta murders were covered quite a bit in "racist nazi" Arizona. I think that sometimes leaders of the minority community ask that a crime not be publicized due to the negative attention that will be given to the community or the decision not to publish the racial component of the crime is due to not wanting to inflame interracial tensions. For example gang rapes of known gangs - there is often conflict on publishing - partly to protect the victim and also to protect the community at large from the negative backlash about even having gangs - this is considered acceptable since the gangs mostly prey on their own and each other and do not affect the community at large as much as they once did - or maybe I am just super ignorant - but we are not having the drive-by shootings and random violence all over - it pretty much stays in specific areas.

Then again, I think of high profile crimes such as the JonBenet Ramsey, Natalee Holloway, or the Phoenix serial killer Dale Hausner - if there are African-American or Latino equivalents I just don't see the media grabbing on with a pitbull bite and shaking and tearing. Is it because they will get a lawsuit against them for making a minority perp or victim "news" for weeks on end? Or are the crimes committed by the minority offenders less heinous and the pretty sweet targets just not existing? I really don't know.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

GR
    Depends who the white victim is for anything to be done about crimes in America.

First, in the beginning of the invasion from Mexico (long before the 1986 amnesty), California's main stream media around Los Angeles (13 local channels - ABC, NBC, CBS too) called illegal aliens exactly that, and every incident was broadcasted many times live, then repeated over and over.

Friends tell me that those same channels to this day do a better job than what many see in the rest of America, but then I'm not all over America either.

What the elitists, almost all of the main stream media, many in Washington, and many in America's other government offices don't understand is this . . .

They believe they, their families, friends, and neighborhoods are exempt from being attacked, raped, murdered, drugged, ran over, shot, and any other type of hostility that illegal aliens do to Americans.

But the illegal aliens who are invading America's borders have been the recipients of much of America's tax dollars AND they play the system so ILLEGALLY well that they hold jobs and maintain their all American tax dollar fix.

These "illegal aliens" are WILLING PARTICIPANTS, and NOT victims.

As a matter of fact they've specifically victimized Americans, as they've pulled our tax dollars right out of what money we have left.

They WILL eventually make a deadly blow against someone very influential, and then there will be NO amnesty, NO more forgiveness, NO Mexico allowed to push their noses into America's government business.

And it won't be just one mistake. These brutal bullies will hit many above the average American food chain - it won't be an idle thing, because they've constantly moved forward and these illegal aliens will not always be content wreaking havoc on average Americans.

Take a look at Luis Guitierrez (a so called Representative of the House) talking sometime. First off he's like the scum bag car salesman who sells cars that will last just as long as the warranty, then blames everything on the buyer - especially when the buyer is someone who is desperate, which is who he goes after to close the sale.

The salesman is in it for the close, no matter who it hurts or financially destroys.

That's Guitierrez, but he's in it for HIS RACE, and he doesn't care what Americans are hurt, murdered, raped, shot, or whatever else happens to patriotic Americans along his racist way to CLOSE THE AMNESTY DEAL.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast