Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Everyone in the nation knows about the Duke Lacrosse team gang rape accusation.

Yet, none of the NC newspapers or national media sources will tell of the five gang rapes we know are 100% real that were committed by illegal aliens against Americans over the last 4 years in this state. There were probably more than that, but we know of 4-5.

So the Duke Lacrosse 'victim', which turned out to be a drugged out crazy stripper looking for money was treated as a person with higher importance by the media than the multiple innocent NC natives brutally beaten and gang raped for hours?

Then we see media blockades put up against stories like the one about poor Dani Countryman. We did our best and finally got a few blurbs out on FOX and the web.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tReIZ73BrqY

If Dani had been a minority and the suspects had been white like the Duke LaCross boys the entire nation would know the name Dani Countryman.

I've seen this same pattern repeat hundreds upon hundreds of times.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AmericanElizabeth At least you can agree with what I'm trying to convey, although probably not doing a good job of. Yes, any crime or victim no matter what color should be covered by the media, but it's not, and that is frustrating to the other side too.

ALIPAC, you're absolutely right, but so is the other side when it comes to minority representation in the media. So why not both sides work together to fix this issue in the media? Minorities are underrepresented in the nation's media, do you you not think that that is perhaps one explanation for the way the media is?? If the white upper-middle class control the majority of the media they would probably prefer to cover stories regarding their own (white and upper-middle class) when they commit crimes or are victims of a crime. If minorities had a presence in the media whether as producers, anchors, etc. then perhaps you could start seeing more coverage of minority on white crime. If you turn on Univision news, I notice they do a good job of covering crimes perpetuated by minorities, maybe due to the fact that the people working their are themselves minorities.

[
    W[/quote]

You might also want to look at the poverty rate amount minorities since that's a major factor. If the minorities were in the same income bracket as most White Americans the numbers would be far less and most likely on par with that of White on minority crime. And similarly you have the pro legal immigration groups comparing the other side to the activist groups who apparently want to reclaim the South West. This stupidity on both sides is damaging this country.[/quote]

It is not poverty that causes crime. It is the predominate inferior cultures within a society that causes crime. If poverty causes crime, than it should have sky-rocketed during the great depression of the 1930's. Crime rates actually went down during the 1930's.

Well, Stephanie Ramirez, Joren Van Der Sloot's most recent conquest is getting much international media play and interestingly her father said that he is at fault for protecting her so much from the world - so he is blaming himself thinking that she was too trusting because of him.

Meanwhile I was pretty angry about the dismissal of the New Black Panther case on intimidating voters during the last election - lots of other people are too.

But while researching Elena Kagan I saw a case that I missed - that she wrote a paper on; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R.A.V._v._City_of_St._Paul

This was a case of a white boy who burned a cross on the lawn of an African-American family. In his area the local government had tried to introduce a law against crimes of bias. The Supreme Court struck down the law and in the process the white boy's conviction was overturned. That seems like an injustice to me. Granted it was 18 years ago - but still contrary to the trend that we think we have been seeing for a longer time than that. So long ago, maybe I was appalled at the time and since then have forgotten.

I think that we can agree that wealthier people do get more coverage - if they want it. Some seem to be able to avoid coverage and others not - I don't know how that works. So I think it is a class issue just as much as a race issue.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Quote Originally Posted by SnidlyWhiplash
    It is not poverty that causes crime. It is the predominate inferior cultures within a society that causes crime. If poverty causes crime, than it should have sky-rocketed during the great depression of the 1930's. Crime rates actually went down during the 1930's.
    You mean like our culture of materialism? If so, yea I agree. It drives many of the crimes in today's youth. Everyone wants to have what everyone else has. Seems to have gotten worse over the past century perhaps thanks to television, which didn't exist in the 1930s. Greed at the top is one reason why this country is the position it's in. Then you have foreigners importing their cultures, which aren't perfect either. You mix those and you have a problem.

We as individuals can choose whether or not we choose to be a part of that culture no matter where we come from. I may be American, but that doesn't mean I choose to participate in the bad aspects of my culture such as greed.

sarum, that's the thing. It's the wealthy that control the media so why would they care about what's affecting us at the bottom whether we're white, black, hispanic or asian. They're all about covering that "all american family" that disappeared on some resort or that all american group of boys at a prestigious university that got into some trouble with a stripper. Perhaps they do it for the ratings since that's what sells, who knows.

But talking about it on a forum like this won't do much so carry on with your lives everybody.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234