Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We Should All Hammer The President

This is what I sent to the President this morning:

Dear Mr. President:

Before you continue your campaign touting the merits of this “grand compromiseâ€
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I sent off an email to him this morning also. Of course who know's if he'll read it, it was written in English!

Good for you, Cliff. I think he needs to get flooded with mail just like the Senators are.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Don't forget to send an email to VP and AG also. Explain why this bill is not fair or good for americans. Remind them that is amnesty for crimes since illegals are just forgiven the crimes that they have committed. The paid a fine for crossing the border but nothing for the crimes that they have committed. This includes felonies. Just some crimals are not allowed citizenship but most of them are allowed a path to citizenship. this is amnesty!!!! And Bush will not give amnesty to border patrol agents but will give amnesty to illegals for crimes. A land of the lawless!!!

I think all of that is included in the 20 loopholes I sent him. Good idea to include the VP and AG, but Bush is the one with the power.

Call the White House.

Dixie