Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We still need to organize a march of millions...

Politics and talk arent working...we need a country wide march of Millions and Millions people. We're sitting ducks and washington doesnt care. If Washington was full Of people like Tom from Colorado it would be different but its NOT. Its getting worse and not better people....this is getting sickening....We need the Alipac name on the march so poeple know its serious. I've been to marches organized by other groups and the turn out was disgusting....

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    YES! YES! Xianleather is right! We have to band together and march to show everyone we mean business. Don't think other people will take care of the situation, YOU have to do something about it.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Banned

I've been thinking about this quite a bit lately.

We have an opportunity to go to DC and LOBBY with the strongest groups and supporters. This is extremely important considering that many of the Lobbyists are representing FOREIGN ENTITIES while Americans have not made the effort!

Where are our folks? If they can't get there for something this important, what makes us believe that they will for a protest?

After giving this a great deal of thought, I believe that our Lobbying effort trumps all else right now.

my 2 cents
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well......If we Marched back when they did? they would know we mean Business. And maybe something would have been done by now. Backing down and hiding because they might break into my house is something I'll never do. Im surrounded by Illegals here. And im sure they all know where I stand.

And why cant we get a March scheduled like they did? get it on tv like they did? Forums , and commities are great, but they dont solve the problem just like sitting home wtching Dobbs gets nothing done. We need to get OUT THERE and be SEEN. And do it quick!

Where has Lobbying got us so far? Nowhere. Its still happening, they still march and we dont. They still jump the border and we sit waiting. if we dont march on this washington cant read your mind? they cant hear you and your friends talking, they dont read this forum, they dont live next dorr to me. THEY DONT CARE..... period. Ya know Last year when I was on this site it was the same old thing, keep your mouth shut, stay low with your signs, lobbying is better....blah blah..... they march and get results. Look , you cant even arresst an illegal without getting sued now.... lets get up and get out people...all this typing and belly aching is getting us NOTHING!

Anyone that does not agree with lobbying had best find another place to hang.

We are going to DC. We are going in historic fashion and we are doing exactly what we need to. We are putting people in offices to lobby in DC.

That is where we are strong and the illegals are weak.

For those of you that want to play mob games with the mob, ive told you a thousand times, you lose by playing where you are weak and they are strong.

If you don't get that and want to keep screaming for some march of millions that would never manifest, then take it elsewhere.

We are on a short countdown and do not need the distractions.

It is time to get with the program or get out of the way.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    There is a rally across from the White House on Apr 22 as the first event in "Feet to the Fire." If people want to march, here's an organized opportunity!!

Quote Originally Posted by Xianleather
    Where has Lobbying got us so far? Nowhere. Its still happening, they still march and we dont. They still jump the border and we sit waiting. if we dont march on this washington cant read your mind? they cant hear you and your friends talking, they dont read this forum, they dont live next dorr to me. THEY DONT CARE..... period. Ya know Last year when I was on this site it was the same old thing, keep your mouth shut, stay low with your signs, lobbying is better....blah blah..... they march and get results. Look , you cant even arresst an illegal without getting sued now.... lets get up and get out people...all this typing and belly aching is getting us NOTHING!
    And another thing Xianleather, ALIPAC and our online activists have accomplished a hell of a lot and helped secure many victories while playing a much broader roll in the critical mass forming for our side in this country.

It is one thing if you want to chastise people to take more actions, but beware if you are putting down our current or past operations that have worked very well here at ALIPAC.

W

I support and always have everything Alipac stands for William, I have seen all of your videos available online, and everytime you have been on TV. So please dont threaten me because I speak my mind. I have never oince put Alipac down and you know it. I have turned more people on to this site than you can count on 100 hands. Visible results are what matter. Nothing has changed . It is getting worse, thats what is Visible. They are better organized than we are and it shows. If you prefer to ban me William thats fine its your site. However, I feel speaking ones mind even if it clashes with what you stand for and at times goes against what you believe is an American right, and isnt that what we're all on this site for? I've been warned in the past about violent posts, and what words not to use and I havent gone over that line and dont intend to. All im saying is being in the streets and having the WORLD listen to us is probably our only hope. Money talks, and if you're not filling pockets in washington, im afraid we're doomed.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast