Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Xianleather
    I support and always have everything Alipac stands for William, I have seen all of your videos available online, and everytime you have been on TV. So please dont threaten me because I speak my mind. I have never oince put Alipac down and you know it. I have turned more people on to this site than you can count on 100 hands. Visible results are what matter. Nothing has changed . It is getting worse, thats what is Visible. They are better organized than we are and it shows. If you prefer to ban me William thats fine its your site. However, I feel speaking ones mind even if it clashes with what you stand for and at times goes against what you believe is an American right, and isnt that what we're all on this site for? I've been warned in the past about violent posts, and what words not to use and I havent gone over that line and dont intend to. All im saying is being in the streets and having the WORLD listen to us is probably our only hope. Money talks, and if you're not filling pockets in washington, im afraid we're doomed.....
    What you are doing now strikes me more as losing your cool than just speaking your mind.

We are not doomed and most of us are steeling up for a hell of a fight in DC.

Being in the streets is not the way to get the world to listen to you. That is the tactic of our opposition, not ours. You admitted that you are aware our people do not take to the streets. There are reasons for that.

A plan is in motion. I did four radio shows today and the top leaders in this movement are all over the phones with each other tonight putting things in order for DC.

Instead of screaming that we have to suddenly manifest a million people in the streets and malls of DC or be doomed is not helping.

We need you to get cool calm and collected and be part of the solution instead of talking about us being doomed and having to do more than we are already doing etc....

A lot has changed and I'm sorry that 35 states passing laws, hundreds of cities and counties passing ordinances, our movement swelling from about 20 organizations to over 300, and ALIPAC revolutionizing the long term memory on the Internet about this issue strikes you as "Nothing has changed"

You are clearly either having a bad day or in a panic talking crazy. I'm not going to list the hundreds of things that have changed for our favor.

This is a battle. The battle is getting hot. Stay cool and focused or take a break. I don't want to have to ban you but if you can't control these panic outbursts, then you will need some chill time.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Xianleather,

I've done both. I've protested and I've lobbied. Frankly, protesting in the streets doesn't always yeild positive results. Too many wild variables at play. Also, the press doesn't cover our protest so I don't think the politicians are even going to notice a protest. However, if you are standing in their office after shaking their had, you will be heard. They can't change channels or tune you out at that point. That is your best chance of being heard, standing right in front of them.

I encourage everyone to try to speak personally to their Congressman and Senators.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I encourage everyone to try to speak personally to their Congressman and Senators.
    I completely agree. I and a group of other people met with staff of my Congressman last week and had a very productive meeting. It was easy, and I think it was a real eye-opener for them.

I strongly recommend doing this!

Banned
    I live all the way in Idaho and I'm scared to death of flying, and I do not like D.C., but I'm going and I hope many others make this effort because it will be historic.

Not often, if ever, do a group of concerned citizens sacrifice their time and money to do something like this and we are doing this for our country, not for any special interests or favors, or to be trouble makers, simply out of good old fashioned love of America.

And, I am proud as I can be of the group of people I am associated with in ALIPAC and cannot wait to meet as many as possible, because I believe this is as fine a group of Americans as I will ever have the pleasure of knowing.

I am cool , calm, and thinking clear, I just come across sometimes when I use CAPS as a loose canon. I dont want to come across as being negative or against the grain but, even though im aware of the things you have listed, Visible change is still not evident . Washington is still "talking" and not doing. Border agents are under a microscope, and are afraid to do their job because when they do they get put on trial and thrown in jail. And thats our first line of defense. When we are forbidden to protect the border in a manner that was intended the Government has backed away from the task and has its fingers in its ears....

One more thing before I go and get back to work here. I would bet my life, and my citizenship that if Americans organized a march of Millions upon Millions you would see change almost in an instant. And thats the last Ill speak on that subject. Besides its the best and only way to Wake up the rest of the country that arent involved because they arent directly affected......

Xianleather,

Come to DC on April the 22
    3:30P - 5:30P Immigration Rally Lafayette Park across from White House

There has been lots of change and the tide is in our favor. Regardless of what the puppets of business do in DC, other government bodies are preforming to the will of the people.

Lastly, no change is a far cry better than what some OBLs have cooked up in DC. Enforce our exsisting laws, and everything will be just fine.

Dixie

Nothing feels better than to work your ass off all day on a massive DC project and then be told "Washington is still "talking" and not doing."

Let us know when you get your million people march ready Xian. You do it and let us know how the work is going.

Don't come here putting down our DC effort and accusing us of not taking enough action when everyone here is working their butts off to do something and you are just talking trash.

I really get sick of these people calling for massive marches and telling people how they should do one of those for them.

Like hey I have this idea I'd like to see and I want you to do it and if you don't do what I see in my head then you are not doing enough blah blah blah.

I'm done with this. This has really dampened my mood after all the work I see everyone putting in on this. Someone that is supposed to be a supporter coming here and talking smack.

Thanks Xianleather, you have been a real inspiration to us all.

I'm locking this thread.

W

It would be nice to see more patriotic Americans marching to support our country but we don't have a mob mentality like those south of the border do. Thats not to say that we don't feel it in our hearts, just that it is not the American style of doing things. Maybe that is what we will have to do though to make ourselves heard. The razas take that as a weakness on our part in numbers but nothing could be further from the truth. We just behave like them but our numbers far surpass theirs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12