Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfbaby
    Proud and Paige are both right. I went to my Dad's office to use his fax today (thanks ALIPACers for all the #s and what to say) everyone there was friendly and asked what I was doing all the faxing for. I told them about the bill and that I was doing my part to stop it,I was SO surprised when they ALL wanted the info I had( about ALIPAC, NumbersUSA,etc.) .I ended up making copies for them, some asked me to make several copies to take to hand out at groups they're involved with so everyone could get in on stopping this nightmare..
    Wolf that is fantastic!!!
    I think a lot of people are fed up but are unsure of what to do and they don't realize there is a movement out here that they can join. Great job getting the word out there!

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    Everywhere you go try to stike up a conversation about what the government is doing. The problem with America is that we are all so darn busy in life it could be a week before some people even know what is going on with Bush.
    I did that today getting my haircut and at the same time I let everyone know that I am not a bigot, they are not bigots, we are United States Citizens being screwed by President Bush.
    There were people who did not know that this sham was going up for vote again. It is not because they don't care. In my state our local news is saying nothing about this.
    Paige, Until I really got involved with this issue, I had no idea how little the media was letting us know! Now, when I see a story about Paris Hilton or some other non-sense, I get ticked off! I think to myself, is this the drivel you are still promoting? Do you not realize what is going on in this country? Now, I write the MSM and let them know that I am disgusted by their constant celebrity coverage and other non issues.

bttt

Ken Salazar is full but that could be amnesty sympathizers as well.

Ive been tough on my state (Colorado) What gives in Nebraska?
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

April
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Proud you are so talented, with your writing, Thanks so much, that will help everyone!! Your OK in my book!!!and you must be feeling alot better

All you ALIPACERS worked so hard the last couple of days again, you are the modern day PATRIOTS, Mel Gibson has nothing on any of you!! Way to go!! ... Keep it up.
    Hi SoSad!
    Thanks so much!
    I am feeling 100 percent again and ready to rock!
    BTW, I have been adding links to the original post. Do you happen to know where I could find the link for radio talk show hosts??
    Glad to hear you are feeling better, proud, and yes it is great you have added links to make it easier for everyone!!! I really admire the spirt of Alipacers......we can fight for the cause day in and day out without ceasing!!! We are going to get this turned around !!!!

April
    ARE we ready to RUMBLE!!!! It is Saturday and I am having a slow start as well. WE have done fabulous this week and I know we will do great through the weekend. Let make sure all those traitors voicemails are filled!!

I got through easily to my senators this morning. They are both on the list as potential amensty votes in the senate. I called last night and got through as well. I am just to keep going and e-mailing everyone I know about this bill and begging them to please join ranks and get on the phone and e-mails. Every bit of information I get is getting mailed out. Lets shut this government up on amensty.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    I got through easily to my senators this morning. They are both on the list as potential amensty votes in the senate. I called last night and got through as well. I am just to keep going and e-mailing everyone I know about this bill and begging them to please join ranks and get on the phone and e-mails. Every bit of information I get is getting mailed out. Lets shut this government up on amensty.
    Great Paige, I am on it as well!!! Yes, everyone we can get to phone email and fax is great!!! We are going to stop this travesty!!!

GOOOOO PATRIOTS!!! We will not be stopped or ignored!! This is our country and we will not let traitors give it AWAY for the almighty dollar!!

Duh

Re: Weekend Objectives We Can Focus On

[quote="ProudAmericanFamily"]Here are some ideas to be productive this weekend.

Thanks for posting this!

Whoever has access to the Sticky message"Daily Activity for the day... BLITZ THREAD," it would be good to update it with this type of info every day or so. The idea is to keep the current plan of action in a "sticky" message near the top so we can all find it quickly. (Right now, the date of that msg is June 12, giving the impression it's out of date.)

In a separate matter, I started compiling a list of direct email addresses for senators. If a member of Alipac admin is able to add a list of emails to the blitz thread "sticky," it would enable us to email a whole group of pro-illegal people in one message by using a cc list.

Here are the emails I collected so far; unfortunately, I only thought of this as I was finishing my emails at congress.org so I don't have many yet. But if we all participate and add direct email addresses to a central list, it could be another effective tool.

Saxby Chambliss (GA)
    saxby_chambliss@chambliss.senate.gov

Dianne Feinstein (CA)
    senator@feinstein.senate.gov

Lindsey Graham (SC)
    Senator_LGraham@lgraham.senate.gov

Ken Salazar (CO)
    Senator_Salazar@salazar.senate.gov

Duh
    Duh

Happy Saturday everyone!

Let's show the big guys in DC that we will do the work that Senators won't do. Weekend duty to our country!

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast