Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Happy Saturday Proud!! Duh, the daily activity thread is updated . I did it earlier !

It reads as follows:

Activists please go to the following thread!

JUNE 16, 2007

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=68789

In the past, someone has posted a list with numbers, one page long, of Senators to contact. I would really love to have that to print so I can sign off to call..any ideas where it might be found?

OK updating my message if this is the weekend thread You girls sure keep me hopping

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All you LOOKIE LOU"S out there in the backround yes you! COME ON GET INVOLVED!! If you have a question or need help just ask! one of these wonderful ALIPAC members will get back to you!! AND A BIG WELCOME!!
    "RED ALERT"
    We need a flood of 'No compromise" calls and e-mails into these Senate offices fast! Bush is bribing Republican TO PUSH S1348. Come on everyone time is crucial call all the senators not just your own.
    LETS ROLL!! you are the new patriots!

INSTRUCTIONS AND POSTING THREAD LINK BELOW!
    Leave posts so we know what they are saying!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=388532
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Thats the idea , SOSAD, hopping and dailing!! That is the cutest alert message you have on your signature, SOSAD! Keep up the good work!

Sosad,

I am trying to find to things to add to the initial post.

The one page Senators list with contact numbers

The list of radio stations with contact numbers.

Have any idea where to find them?

Important Talking Point:

On Tuesday, the president made a rare visit to the Capitol to ask Republican senators to give the bill a second chance. Two days later, responding to a request from pivotal GOP senators, he threw his support behind $4.4 billion in immediate funding for "securing our borders and enforcing our laws at the work site." As drafted, the legislation called for the money to become available over a period of several years.

What there not telling you is that the $4.4 Billion Dollars if in fact it ever is allocated will be used to enforce Border Security as the NAU see's as what border security is. Thats why it will be implemented over a 7 year period. Another Bush smoke screen for what his real intentions are. Real Border Security will impede the NAU's progress.

This is a good point to make in Emails and Fax's as well
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

April
    There is one posted in your first post, that I usually post on the threads. Are talking about a different contact list, Proud?

Quote Originally Posted by April
    There is one posted in your first post, that I usually post on the threads. Are talking about a different contact list, Proud?
    Yes, I saw one one day. It was was short and sweet, one page long. With just the DC number on it for each Senator. I forgot to save it and now I can't find it.
    It would be great for starters and for people like me who have to sign off to call.

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    Important Talking Point:

On Tuesday, the president made a rare visit to the Capitol to ask Republican senators to give the bill a second chance. Two days later, responding to a request from pivotal GOP senators, he threw his support behind $4.4 billion in immediate funding for "securing our borders and enforcing our laws at the work site." As drafted, the legislation called for the money to become available over a period of several years.

What there not telling you is that the $4.4 Billion Dollars if in fact it ever is allocated will be used to enforce Border Security as the NAU see's as what border security is. Thats why it will be implemented over a 7 year period. Another Bush smoke screen for what his real intentions are. Real Border Security will impede the NAU's progress.

This is a good point to make in Emails and Fax's as well

Very good point! Thanks for bringing attention to it!
    Remember, this bill gives immeadiate legal status to 12-20 million illegals with the promise that they border will be secured before they can get citizenship. This is a word trick. They won't need citizenship. They can stay here indefinatly with probationary legal renewable status. The American people are being lied to and tricked again!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Yes, I saw one one day. It was was short and sweet, one page long. With just the DC number on it for each Senator. I forgot to save it and now I can't find it.
    It would be great for starters and for people like me who have to sign off to call.
    Yeah I hear you, I remember it as well. I just don't know where the list is, sorry. I always post the one with everything on it , so those that love to email and fax have the info for that as well.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast