Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: Welcome back Dixie and other ALIPAC old schoolers!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome back Dixie and other ALIPAC old schoolers!

Really great to see Dixie posting on the boards with us again tonight.

Just a quick heads up to everyone, I sent out a special invite to a lot of the old emails we have for some of ALIPAC's all time greatest commentators this afternoon.

I'm hopeful that some will rejoin our efforts over the next 35 days to stop illegal aliens from stealing this election and putting Hillary Clinton in office permanently!

We need all of the old school and new folks at ALIPAC to be on here as much as possible till Nov 8... reading, commenting, posting important articles, and helping us formulate the opinions and strategies need to prevail!

William Gheen
    www.alipac.us

So nice to see you Dixie here at Alipac again. Missed you. Hugs.
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 10-04-2016 at 09:10 PM.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach View Post
    So nice to see you Dixie here at Alipac again. Missed you. Hugs.
    GP, you know you have been with us here at ALIPAC since August of 2006 and you are one of our all-time top commentators here. I just want you to know how thankful I am for your efforts on our site.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It has been awhile.

Don't go off getting all mushy on me. LOL

Welcome back, Dixie! So good to see you here again!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sooooooo happy to see you back Dixie. Have missed you!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What Jean said. So good to have you here Dixie.

Perhaps we can get you to hang out a bit until the election sharing some new opinions and perspectives in addition to your existing 34,920 comments here at ALIPAC.us ??

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    GP, you know you have been with us here at ALIPAC since August of 2006 and you are one of our all-time top commentators here. I just want you to know how thankful I am for your efforts on our site.

William
    Thank you so much William for the kind words. I appreciate the members and respect Alipac as a great resource and as a "clean" place for interacting with many nice people.

I was so glad to find Alipac ten years ago. I knew nothing about illegal immigration and read the boards for awhile before joining to educate myself and to learn what could be done and what I could do. I was a novice at the computer and members, including mods, offered help and encouragement. It led to activism, to speeches, to many radio calls, to thousands of flyers being passed out, to traveling, and to meeting you on a couple of occasions.

I am disappointed though that after this past decade we have slipped farther from our goal to stop illegal immigration and to control legal immigration. I hope this election we will have our chance, possibly the last chance, to stop and to reverse some of the damage from illegal immigration and all that it has brought to hurt America and its citizens.

Thank you to all of you, acquaintances and friends, for your faithfulness, for your thoughtful comments, just for being here.

God Bless You!
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast