Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We're in deep trouble

I believe Pelosi and Reid are gambling on both houses consolidating their respective democratic majorities to pass major legislation like:

1) Amnesty for illegals
    2) Energy bill that "saves" the planet and forces us to ride bikes and hug trees.
    3) Obama's poverty act so we can be taxed for our happiness and alleviate the world poverty we are responsible for
    4) get out of Iraq and gut our military further
    5) so much more

This is going to be so great, i can't wait!

I agree......unfortunatly there's no replicators, telaporters, or universal translators so this won't be Star Trek.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Pelosi

How can anyone vote for a Pelosi? California is overrun with illegals, San Fran Sicko is a sanctuary city where illegals can commit crimes at will without being deported, there are more than 600 people on Death Row, hospitals are closing in record numbers due to illegals and they tell you it's against the law to eat fast food with trans-fats. If California is not the perfect text case of what liberalism will get you I dont know what is. God help America!!!
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

Re: Pelosi

Quote Originally Posted by wmarincic
    How can anyone vote for a Pelosi? California is overrun with illegals, San Fran Sicko is a sanctuary city where illegals can commit crimes at will without being deported, there are more than 600 people on Death Row, hospitals are closing in record numbers due to illegals and they tell you it's against the law to eat fast food with trans-fats. If California is not the perfect text case of what liberalism will get you I dont know what is. God help America!!!
    I have no idea who continues to vote for this hag! I have yet to meet anyone who will admit to that dastardly deed! I can see why the illegal invaders find her so appealing though. Maybe they are the ones who continue to vote for her...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Poor us