Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What About Chuck Baldwin?

After reading Chuck Baldwin's stance on the issues, I cannot see why I would vote for anyone else. I signed up to help Chuck Baldwin's campaign. Just wanted to know where you guys stand as well. We are a group to be reckoned with when we come together.

https://secure.giftwrapplus.org/b08/eu/groups/

I'm with you....he is the only one that has the same views as I do....
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm kind of leaning toward him, too.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Please provide link to his specific positions on illegal immigration/amnesty/birthright citizenship etc. I did a quick check of his website and unfortunately didn't see anything about these issues there.

--------

Border security "first" is code for amnesty. We the people demand border security period.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Please provide link to his specific positions on illegal immigration/amnesty/birthright citizenship etc. I did a quick check of his website and unfortunately didn't see anything about these issues there.

--------

Border security "first" is code for amnesty. We the people demand border security period.
    http://www.ontheissues.org/2008/Chuck_B ... ration.htm

He is my choice at the moment.

Thanks O_A_D. I checked and it doesn't look like that is currently posted on his website, but it sounds good.

bordersoldier, I agree with Chuck Baldwin on most of the issues. I even have him bookmarked.

http://www.baldwin08.com/
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

When people say that it wastes a vote as a spoiler and gives advantage to the opposing party, it makes me laugh.

Better to vote for a good candidate than the lesser of the two evils..they are still evil and against American citizens.

Chuck Baldwin is a good choice.
    "It is error alone that needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself".
    Thomas Jefferson

A president who will listen on immigration issues: Chuck Baldwin

Friday, 04 July 2008

Both John McCain and Barack Obama are for various forms of amnesty for illegal aliens, but not so Constitution Party candidate Chuck Baldwin. Baldwin’s background as a staunch opponent of abortion and illegal immigration lends him credibility on the issues, as Baldwin’s been outspoken in his support of Christian conservative causes for years. Baldwin also holds little back in criticizing his former home, the Republican Party.
    The Conservative Voice profiles Baldwin , and here are a couple brief clips from the article:

Upon accepting the Constitution Party nomination, Rev. Baldwin told party members and the news media that his presidency would result in the ending of illegal immigration and abortion. He also discussed his plans to streamline of the federal government, the tapping of oil reserves in Alaska, and a quick withdrawal from Iraq.

“Chuck is the real deal,â€
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast