Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

[size=150]I think his site is down. I tried several links but the server could not be found. Below is a site and partial statement I saved. The site wont get you there right now. At the bottom are a few Utube clips.

Border security "first" is code for amnesty. We the people demand border security period.[/quote]

http://baldwin2008.com/issues/immigration/

“Illegal immigration stops the day we take the White House!â€

Quote Originally Posted by bordersoldier
    I think his site is down. I tried several links but the server could not be found.
    Yes, the site with the pertinent info that people are requesting is down....Luckily I found a post of mine where I copy and pasted his plan. It is in a word, excellent:

[quote]“The time for rhetoric is over. We will seal our borders and ports. I support construction of a fence to secure our borders, but a Baldwin Administration will not wait for the construction of a fence in order to seal and secure our borders. We will utilize whatever force is necessary, including regular military personnel, to effectively secure our borders immediately. It is lunacy to send troops and National Guard half way around the world to protect the borders of Iraq while leaving our own borders wide open.’

“Employers in America who knowingly hire illegal aliens are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. In plain language: any employer who consciously hires illegal aliens would go to jail. They would not pass Go; they would not collect $200; they would go straight to jail.’

“By sealing the borders and by cutting off the money supply to illegal aliens, the problem of illegal immigration would dry up. As it is, we have no idea how many potential terrorists–not to mention violent gang members such as MS-13–have snuck (and are sneaking) through our borders.’

“As President, I would enforce our visa rules. This means anyone who overstays their visa or otherwise violates U.S. law is immediately deported. We mean business and only when it is clear that we do mean business will we begin to see respect for our immigration laws.’

“There will be no “path to citizenshipâ€
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

A vote for Baldwin is a vote for Hussein.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    A vote for Baldwin is a vote for Baldwin.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I don't care. No longer will I vote for the lesser of two evils. That is what America has been doing for too long and look at the mess it's gotten us into.

If all the people who said that a vote for a third candidate is a vote for Obama, actually voted FOR that candidate, maybe that third candidate might actually have a chance.

If Obama wins, then so be it. At least my conscience will be clear. Also, maybe the country NEEDS four years of Obama to bring citizens to their senses in 2012.

Anna-Anna said:

I don't care. No longer will I vote for the lesser of two evils. That is what America has been doing for too long and look at the mess it's gotten us into.
    I agree completely. Until Chuck Baldwin was announced, I had planned on writing in Tom Tancredo, so my protest could be noted.

Just wondering though, why is Chuck Baldwin so out of all press coverage? Why is he not going on Lou Dobbs, Laura Ingraham and making the talk radio rounds?

Either his campaign manager is grossly incompetent or is he not too impressive in person rather than in print or script

Quote Originally Posted by Anna-Anna

If all the people who said that a vote for a third candidate is a vote for Obama, actually voted FOR the that candidate, maybe that third candidate might actually have a chance.

If Obama wins, then so be it. At least my conscience will be clear. Also, maybe the country NEEDS four years of Obama to bring citizens to their senses in 2012.
    Same here. Some may call it "throwing caution to the wind", but really, who is in charge here?? God is. The canidate we get is who we get. I will not vote for Mclame or Barry. I have to look at myself in the mirror every morning and I'd be proud to cast a vote for Baldwin. He's a good guy who is actually in touch with the American people, our beloved way of life, and our ideals.

[quote]The nightmare ends the day I become President!â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ok...changed my avatar and signature for the time being. I have decided to throw my full support for a candidate I believe in. Whether he wins or loses.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He's got some pretty cool bumper stickers too by the way!

Candidate Comparisons

Dr. Baldwin Barack Obama John McCain

The 2nd Amendment Chuck Baldwin is the only candidate for president with a life long membership to Gun Owners of America, and holds an uncompromising position for the second amendment. Did you know that American citizens’ use a firearm to defend themselves more than 2.4 million times every year? And, of that number more than 192,000 are women defending themselves against sexual assault? In less than 8% of those occasions, was a shot actually fired? For those women, just having a gun was a great equalizer. I don’t know about the other guys but if my wife or daughters were threatened I would want them to be able to exercise their 2nd Amendment rights.

OBAMA: F rating from Gun Owners of America. “…it’s not surprising then they get bitter. They cling to guns or religion…â€

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast