Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'M SUPPORTING CHUCK BALDWIN.
    Me too!

yes yes yes

Chuck Baldwin is my choice too. We have to Find ways of getting him more exposure, and of course they all need donations to run campaigns.
    How do we get his name and positions out across the country and in the talk shows and TV shows who are tackeling this issue like Lou Dobbs and Glenn Beck . I am getting my grown kids to vote for him too! And I explained why and what is at risk for their future if the vote for either Obama or McCain. Those of you that have grown kids tell them about him and why he is the only best choice. Even if he doesn't win If enough of us vote for him it will send a powerful message to the Democratic and Republican Party. And I cannot hold my nose and vote for either Obama or McCain. The Republican Party has ignored it's base and the Democrates are wacked out on liberialism. He is the only one that is thinking like most of the country. And we are TIRED of being ignored...
    Let's band together on Chuck Baldwin and get the word out to other anti illegal immigration groups. and groups on other issues he is ready to tackle like the TTC Trans Texas Corridor. and the NAU Nafta and Cafta etc. etc. etc. Glad to see alipacis for Chuck So is MCDC Spread the word we only have to November to get this done.

You can sign up to help his campaign at:
    https://secure.giftwrapplus.org/b08/eu/groups/

He has various tasks listed that you can choose from. I haven't heard anything yet and some sites are still down.

Quote Originally Posted by GaPatriot
    Anna-Anna said:

I don't care. No longer will I vote for the lesser of two evils. That is what America has been doing for too long and look at the mess it's gotten us into.
    I agree completely. Until Chuck Baldwin was announced, I had planned on writing in Tom Tancredo, so my protest could be noted.

Just wondering though, why is Chuck Baldwin so out of all press coverage? Why is he not going on Lou Dobbs, Laura Ingraham and making the talk radio rounds?

Either his campaign manager is grossly incompetent or is he not too impressive in person rather than in print or script
    Chuck Baldwin hasnt received any news yet because he just announced on July 4th that he was officially running. I hope this is the miracle I've been praying for all this time.

http://tinyurl.com/5gnz9r
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

BALDWIN/CASTLE 2008

It looks like these Vets are trying to get the word out about Chuck Baldwin.
    Surely, sooner or later he will pick up steam, and the MSM will have to notice him.

http://www.nvets.org/#

ATTENTION ALL BALDWIN/CASTLE 2008 CAMPAIGN WORKERS
    AND CONSTITUTION PARTY ACTIVISTS !!!
    http://www.nvets.org/25062008.html

Our Constitution party and the Baldwin/Castle Campaign has a REAL GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY right at it's feet! This 'golden window of opportunity' just may deliver our party and its candidates the recognition and the exposure we desperately need.

THAT 'window of opportunity' is the "ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION" issue. Yes, there are 'other' issues that our party and candidates are addressing but, if the borders are NOT secured properly and the issue of "illegal immigration" is NOT handled correctly, ALL else will not matter. Recently, the AMERICAN LEGION (the largest & oldest veteran organization across America) has instituted an agenda to 'ALERT AMERICANS ABOUT THE DANGER OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION".

We in the CP and the BALDWIN/CASTLE campaign need to REACH OUT to ALL American voters but, ESPECIALLY the AMERICAN LEGION! They need to know that our BALDWIN/CASTLE TEAM are the only ones that will really do anything about illegal immigration. The 'others'...Obama & McCain and even Bob Barr WILL NOT go out of their way to discuss "illegal immigration".

Contacts have been made in California recently, with very influential AMERICAN LEGION LEADERSHIP, that will be meeting with Chuck Baldwin on his California campaign swing. THIS CONTACT stated, "I will do what I can to get Chuck included with Obama & McCain at the upcoming August 22-08' NATIONAL CONVENTION of the AMERICAN LEGION in Phoenix, Arizona."

Can you imagine what it would be like, seeing Chuck Baldwin at the NATIONAL CONVENTION in Phoenix with thousands of A.L. delegates , with the so-called 'big boys'? This event always gathers much news media attention. Obviously, the American Legion is very concerned about border security & illegal immigration. Let's hold their feet to the fire on this one. All we are asking is for CHUCK to be heard. The American Legion does NOT endorse anyone. Okay, all we are asking is to be heard.

I urge you ALL to go out of your way to invite as many AMERICAN LEGION members and Post commanders and District commanders as possible, throughout the campaign, to ALL of our rallies, state conventions or speaking engagements. INCLUDE THEM IN THE LOOP. Wherever Chuck or Darrell go across America in this campaign, contact the local AMERICAN LEGION in your areas to attend and hear our candidates. We can lay the foundation for CHUCK to be invited to the upcoming August 22 National Convention of the American Legion. THAT would be great! Let's do it!

Larry Breazeale, Msgt.(ret.) USAF
    Nat. Chrm. National Veterans Coalition
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Quote Originally Posted by bordersoldier
    You can sign up to help his campaign at:
    https://secure.giftwrapplus.org/b08/eu/groups/

He has various tasks listed that you can choose from. I haven't heard anything yet and some sites are still down.
    Shoot, I even made the ultimate commitment and sent him a donation.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Is this for real? I am not happy with the candidates at this moment.

Welcome Bobo. Baldwin is definitely real.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

And this man talks as if he is a TRUE AMERICAN. And that he is for the people of the USA.
    I am going to vote for him, becasue of all the "POSTITIVES" he can bring to this COUNTRY. You know what I mean. He stand on illegals, getting welfare.
    And granting Amesty to illegals, the burden on the American taxpayer.

KOOBSTER
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Are members of Alipac going to commit to Chuck Baldwin?

Are members of ALIPAC going to commit to get behind Chuck Baldwin and support him financially? Should we begin getting his name out there in emails to friends and family? Should we start going door to door, writing letters to the editors of various newspapers about this man?

We all know that McCain & Obama are just opposite wings on the same bird. Either way, it will be the American people who will lose if either one of these idiots gets elected. Democrats and Republicans have become special interest groups who have no allegiance to this country or its people. They are in their "elected" positions to line their pockets and those of their friends and colleagues. The American peole are left out of the loop and are a "minor incovenience" to them on their way toward money, perks, kick backs and power.

So, should we start tooting the horn to get the attention of the American people away from certain disaster in these two clowns headed for the White House and draw all attention toward Chuck Baldwin?

There is NO CHOICE between McCain or Obama...party doesn't matter either, they're one in the same.
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast