Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I've had requests from FAIR today asking me to call.....

One was to support an amendment and the other was to call against one.
    I will not do either. I sent emails to FAIR stating that calling on ANY amendment EXCEPT an amendment to REMOVE THE AMNESTY, was TACIT approval of THE BILL.

Banned

Re: What is the biggest news of the day on our topic?

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I have been working on so many things, I can't read the boards much.

What are the biggest stories brewing on our issue right now that are NOT ALREADY ON THE HOMEPAGE.

Please advise.

W
    William

What Is the Houston Minority Business Council or the Minority Business council and why dose any company that is involved with the above Groups only hire Hispanic with a Hispanic heritage?

I am asking because I see a big trend and connection with the Illegals that are working in part throug this and these organizations.
    One supporter of the Minority Business council is BOA
    I find it hard to believe that any United state Gas and power company would be hiring Illegals only to have any subcontract work done.

But it is a fact that they are, Now these power companies have big money ,and something needs to be done about them subbing the work out to companies that only hire hispanics or latians or Illegals or only hire only a minority

Where in the world did the Minority Business Council get such supporters as coke or ford or The largest Gas and power companies in the countries.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12