Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks so much for the info and all your support.

They're going to get a large piece of my mind.

You can bet this is a problem throughout the country.

Dianne, I would also speak with other parents, and get them involved. Their children are suffering as well. Demand change!

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    You can bet this is a problem throughout the country.

Dianne, I would also speak with other parents, and get them involved. Their children are suffering as well. Demand change!
    Great idea !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Going to do all the suggestions. You guys are great and I sooooooooooo appreciate your helping us get through this.

This is a fight for all of us, as whether it is your children or a grandchild, we will all be faced with the priviledge characters now pushing the "sucker" legal taxpayers to the end of the line.

Not to hijack the thread, but it was the same principle at work when we were denied service after service in our country for our special needs son.

"No money" for his speech therapy or any other service, the county said ...of course not -- some of their highest expenditures were on ESL and in the public schools due to the overcrowding and higher enrollments (i.e., the illegal alien invasion) into the town.

Of course, this county has taken action since then -- (Prince William Co., VA. )

That is awful jjmm (((

We are a "No Illegal Left Behind" ; the hell with the tax paying citizen.

We really must come together to expose these corrupt state/federal officials. If the public would pay attention to websites such as this, they would be storming the state and federal buildings demanding fair treatment for the working American. I am hoping somehow we can come up with enough money to run tv ads to inform the public of the genocide taking place against Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Thanks so much for the info and all your support.

They're going to get a large piece of my mind.
    Try to inform as many parents as you can-----and show up at the next school board meeting-----and EVERY single one after that.

Tell them that you want to see figures on how much they are spending per year on ESL classes, teachers, tutors, equipment, etc. for illegals.

Contact this organization as well!!

http://www.irli.org/index.html
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by jjmm
    Not to hijack the thread, but it was the same principle at work when we were denied service after service in our country for our special needs son.

"No money" for his speech therapy or any other service, the county said ...of course not -- some of their highest expenditures were on ESL and in the public schools due to the overcrowding and higher enrollments (i.e., the illegal alien invasion) into the town.

Of course, this county has taken action since then -- (Prince William Co., VA. )
    Interesting. Luzerne County, PA -- I have a 2yo with a speech therapist. Once a month, I have to sign forms because the county is suddenyl keeping track of whether speech therapy works. Apparently, if the kids don't make enough progress, they will cut the funding for speech therapy programs. As if THAT makes any sense. But I don't hear the almost-sactuary Luzerne County demanding financial accounting and responsibility for the ESL classes' progress!!!!

Then again this is coming from the Democrap morons who are most recently being audited by the Secret Service for $40,000+ in unauthorized county debit-card purchases (including the jail warden' strip club visit!) and now a concerned citizen has filed a challenge to stop the county from borrowing almost $100 million. (Tim Grier filed the challenge, the county is freaking out, threatening to cut off all non-essential services Jan 1, 2008 -- story is sad, but king of funny when you read the reports!)

I am enrolling my kids in the PA virtual charter school after this school year. I have had it with stupid dress codes that do NOTHING to help the kids learn. I have had it with pathetically nauseating standardized test results (BTW Hazleton SD is in real danger of being taken over by the state!! yikes!). I have had it with the neoptism and favoritism shown time and again at this public "school."

They can kiss my kids' $7,000 each goodbye.
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12