Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

What country accepts refugees from the U.S.?

Please take this request seriously. I would not joke about this.

With Randy Dees' arrest, it is plain that habeas corpus and equal protection under the law are things of the past. Pluralism has dragged the war against Is'amist terrorism onto victims it was never meant to target.

It's time to go. I have no ties here, and almost all of my relatives have moved on. Part-time pizza delivery is the only employment I have or can get, and three pizza delivery guys have been robbed in the area since Jan. 1. Young thugs murdered one with multiple shots at point blank range, and they didn't even bother to take the small amount of money he carried on his person. All they took was his pizza; the black gangsters killed him for a piece of bread.

In the President's SOTU message, he spoke about illegal immigration, demanding the rule of law with the ideals of America. I understood him to mean, "My concepts of the ideals of America trump rule by laws" - that is, Rex Lex, the King is the Law. I heard the still small voice saying, "'America' is over." I need to leave the United States, and the sooner, the better. God does not want me to spend the rest of my life in an internment camp. Please tell me where I can flee.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

What skills do you have? Take the civil service exam. Most countries won't take anyone without a skill or money... Don't give up this is your country we all have to keep fighting for it. Good luck and hang it there...

You can try Canada. Let us know how it goes.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

I'm ready to leave; nothing keeping me here.

Quote Originally Posted by domack
    What skills do you have? Take the civil service exam. Most countries won't take anyone without a skill or money... Don't give up this is your country we all have to keep fighting for it. Good luck and hang it there...
    Thank you for the encouraging word, but I really am done here. I'm an untouchable in the U.S. job market. I've made less than $10K in six of the last nine years.
    • 20 years of information systems experience, beginning at IBM in applications and development, and most recently, 12 years of hospital I/S experience using MEDITECH HIS.
      M.S. in information and computer science from one of the top five graduate engineering schools
      U.S. Coast Guard Vietnam vet
      B.S. in physics/math

Civil service? I scored 104 on the USPS exam, and I didn't even get an acknowledgment, much less an interview. A pretty face with a score of 84 got the job.

I've been taking customer orders, washing dishes, cleaning bathrooms, and delivering pizzas for nearly four years now.

I know the score: hospitals are embarrassed to offer me what they pay Indian and Pakistani database admins working over the internet.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

What I don't like about Mitt is that he's for more H1b's which take more hi skill jobs from Amercians. Tancredo was the only one I know that was against H1b's. We are getting it from both ends.

F that

I know this isn't touchy feely "PC" like we're all supposed to be,
    but when Americans become so disillusioned with the government that they want to LEAVE their own home, then this country is DEAD.

What, hasn't ANYBODY retained their schoolboy knowledge of US history?

Gads, people. The beauty of this nation is that the founding fathers KNEW and EXPECTED government coruption in the future. They have GIVEN us the RIGHT, not the "well, I don't know if it's legal or not", but the RIGHT to
    [Mod Edit]

I probably just bought my way off of this board, and that is a damn shame. It's a goddamn RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by Once_A_Democrat
    What I don't like about Mitt is that he's for more H1b's which take more hi skill jobs from Amercians. Tancredo was the only one I know that was against H1b's. We are getting it from both ends.
    These politicians, who may be well meaning, need to get up to speed on the realities of America's economic crisis. Having good exportable products--even if it is Information Technologies--is no longer enough. You have to have something that everybody wants but nobody else is making. It's a rough, competitive world out there. Much rougher than the "70's when the invasion of Japanese products started. Now we have ten times the potential competition. Gotta get beyond trying to export IT -----and importing H1B visa workers.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You could try to apply for asylum in Canada or Europe. I think it could work and would give our cause a lot of good publicity that Americans were turned on by their on government. Let us know if you do this and we will try to contact media to highlight you.

Again, these politicians know the "score" on the economy, the negatives of illegal immigration, the lack of jobs for middle class Americans, etc/

Do you really think we on this forum are the only ones aware of all of this??

Come on now, they JUST DON'T CARE. They have an AGENDA that benefits THEM and the wealthy. They want to bury us. They want Mexican housekeepers and gardeners. They want our children and us without healthcare and sick. They want us to lose our property and homes and jobs.

I would bet everyone of them has an offshore bank account and is being paid off.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Although I know Spanish and Portuguese and have years of teaching experience behind me and could live practically ANYWHERE these two languages are spoken, I would NOT want to do so!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast