Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

With all due respect, I dont think you have no idea
    what is like to live in any other country.

Trust me, unless you are of the backpack kind,
    you would come home very soon.

20 years of information systems experience, beginning at IBM in applications and development, and most recently, 12 years of hospital I/S experience using MEDITECH HIS.
    M.S. in information and computer science from one of the top five graduate engineering schools
    U.S. Coast Guard Vietnam vet
    B.S. in physics/math
    That will give you a $9 / hour in India or China.
    There are tons of well qualified European engineers
    that are dreaming of coming here. Maybe you can do an
    exchange.

MW
    Your situation reminded me of the following piece I read in the business section of the Raleigh N&O today.

Chrysler is latest to offer buyout

THE NEW YORK TIMES

DETROIT - Chrysler offered buyouts of as much as $100,000 to most of its hourly workers in the Detroit area as part of its plan to cut 10,000 more jobs.
    The program means that nearly all hourly automotive workers in Michigan - including those at Ford Mothers and General Motors - now have the option to leave their job this year.
    None of the automakers have said how many workers the expect to take the buyouts, but they plan to replace some departing workers with new hires earning about half the pay of their predecessors.
    I don't have a link to the above article. I copied it from my local paper (typed it).

Ironically, there was another small article regarding Hershey's prices going up 13 percent. The price increase, effective immediately, boosts wholesale prices by 13% on standard chocolate bars, king-size bars, six-packs and vending lines. This past April, Hershey raised wholesale prices of the same items by 5%. The reason given for the rising prices are increased costs for milk and cocoa.

Now, something is going to have to give here. I just provided two very small examples of what's going on in our economy. Wages are going down, yet consumer prices seem to be rising, and to top it off, we all know where our dollar is currently sitting in value. Vehicles, food, energy, clothing, etc. aren't going down in price, however, wages are definitely taking a hit for a large portion of the middle class.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Were screwed "MW" until Americans wake up and smell the roses!! These companys are going to keep getting away with it.

Yet Yacht sales have doubled, some in Dubui (spelling?) owning 2 according to Fox news this morning....so the rich keep getting richer and the middle class keep getting poorer. After they run the U.S. in the ground all the wealthy will move where it is crime free, Dubui you think Have you ever seen that country ?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

MW
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

After they run the U.S. in the ground all the wealthy will move where it is crime free, Dubui you think Have you ever seen that country ?
    Yes, I have been to the Emirate of Dubai. My most vivid memory of the place is its extremely large foreign workforce. As best I remember, the foreign workforce is not eligible for citizenship. Foreign workers drive the cabs, work in the resturants, shops, etc. Furthermore, international expatriates have flocked in to take the high-tech jobs too.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Do you wonder why its crime free ?

MinutemanCDC_SC, I've been looking as well. I've heard Canada, Ireland are the best places; although I'm concerned Canada is in cahoots with our government as well for the NAU. I have heard that since the cat is now out of the bag, Canada is pulling away from the NAU concept due to public pressure. That may be why US cracked down on Canadians entering the US without the proper documentation; lmao.....

Let me know what you find out. I was thinking about buy a place so I do have a home to escape too when the invasion becomes too violent to tolerate.

Or, not to be funny. Wouldn't you be better off staying in the US but becomming an illegal immigrant. Food stamps, free college, free medical, free social security, no taxes? You can call one of your state senators for an application.

MW
    usanevada wrote:

Dubia is not crime free.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    usanevada wrote:

Dubia is not crime free.
    Ahh thats how you spell Dubia...Thanks"MW". All i know is at one time we had a member who was from the U.S. but worked there because he could no make enough money in the states anymore, I believe he was in the high tech. industry.

From the pictures on tv it looks beautiful there at least for the wealthy!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

i Know that Belize - the only English settled Latin American country accepts Americans and there is no extradition- if the feds want you they cant get you!
    Banned

CR
    What about Australia? I have researched it and it seems like a great place to live. Although I have heard that they have become more left-leaning than they used to be but I don't know if it's true. I have a relative that visited there and said it was the best place he's ever visited and he has been to almost every country in Asia, Europe, and SA.

Anyone have any info?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast