Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Austrailia is a fabulous, beautiful place to live.

But they don't want us. It is super difficult for anyone to migrate to Australia. I guess that is why the country stays so beautiful )))

CR
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Austrailia is a fabulous, beautiful place to live.

But they don't want us. It is super difficult for anyone to migrate to Australia. I guess that is why the country stays so beautiful )))
    Yes, from what I could find out it didn't look that easy. Thanks for the info.

Anybody know anything about Ireland? Anyone who has a grandparent that was born there can get citizenship. It has really grown economically since they lowered taxes. We've taken so many of them (including my relatives) I wonder if they'll return the favor...

Ireland has a huge immigrant problem too. I can't say it's an 'illegal' immigrant problem because I believe they pretty much let anyone in. It's mostly muslims immigrating over there.

I am very unhappy to see the homeland of my ancestors taken over by
    muslims and africans and Hindu nationals and Poles and the Romanians are champing at the bit too.
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Your situation reminded me of the following piece I read in the business section of the Raleigh N&O today.

Chrysler is latest to offer buyout

THE NEW YORK TIMES

DETROIT - Chrysler offered buyouts of as much as $100,000 to most of its hourly workers in the Detroit area as part of its plan to cut 10,000 more jobs.
    The program means that nearly all hourly automotive workers in Michigan - including those at Ford Mothers and General Motors - now have the option to leave their job this year.
    None of the automakers have said how many workers the expect to take the buyouts, but they plan to replace some departing workers with new hires earning about half the pay of their predecessors.
    I don't have a link to the above article. I copied it from my local paper (typed it).

Ironically, there was another small article regarding Hershey's prices going up 13 percent. The price increase, effective immediately, boosts wholesale prices by 13% on standard chocolate bars, king-size bars, six-packs and vending lines. This past April, Hershey raised wholesale prices of the same items by 5%. The reason given for the rising prices are increased costs for milk and cocoa.

Now, something is going to have to give here. I just provided two very small examples of what's going on in our economy. Wages are going down, yet consumer prices seem to be rising, and to top it off, we all know where our dollar is currently sitting in value. Vehicles, food, energy, clothing, etc. aren't going down in price, however, wages are definitely taking a hit for a large portion of the middle class.
    Youre right. That was part of the new UAW contracts with the big(?) 3.
    Cut costs (they call it becoming competitive!) by weeding out the higher
    paid workers and hire in new ones at much lower wages/benefits.
    My husband put in 45 years at the Nashville Ford Glass plant and
    I can only hope nothing happens to his pension!!!

Doesnt anyone think about whos going to buy their products when they
    have descimated the American worker??? While everyone is becoming
    "competitive", anyone see the price of a car come down at all? No.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Re: What country accepts refugees from the U.S.?

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    Please take this request seriously. I would not joke about this.

With Randy Dees' arrest, it is plain that habeas corpus and equal protection under the law are things of the past. Pluralism has dragged the war against Is'amist terrorism onto victims it was never meant to target.
    Ha ha, just as I was clicking to reply, they were saying on the radio "fight fire with fire". What exactly do you want, better job or more freedom? If it's better job then you might wanna leave this country, but if it's more freedom, I don't think there are any countries better.

Regarding worry about crime, that's an easy one. Go to a state that has "shall issue" concealed weapon laws and carry a handgun for self-protection. Try that in any other country!

And one more thing; USA is a country of "Eagles", although we are fewer in numbers than before. You sure you wanna go to another country to hang out with "geese"?

Hi MW,

Appalled to hear of a Vietnam Vet with difficulty obtaining employment - especially with experience and education. First of all - a big Hooha out to you.

There is supposed to be a program in place - retraining for Americans who have lost jobs. Does anyone know if it exists?

Also, have you considered the Border Patrol?

If all else fails, I know a number of former military who have retired in New Zealand and they are content.

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/nzopp...ledmigrant.htm

It looks like your skills would apply. I liked the part where they say you must speak English well in order to qualify to immigrate there.

Let us know if you need any help.

MW
    GaPatriot wrote:

Hi MW,

Appalled to hear of a Vietnam Vet with difficulty obtaining employment - especially with experience and education. First of all - a big Hooha out to you.

There is supposed to be a program in place - retraining for Americans who have lost jobs. Does anyone know if it exists?

Also, have you considered the Border Patrol?

If all else fails, I know a number of former military who have retired in New Zealand and they are content.

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/nzopport ... igrant.htm

It looks like your skills would apply. I liked the part where they say you must speak English well in order to qualify to immigrate there.

Let us know if you need any help.
    I believe your response was intended for MinutemanCDC_SC, not me.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You know, I hear the TSA are hiring like crazy. It's a nice federal job so the benies should be awesome, with retirement pay and all. I was considering a parttime TSA job myself last month.

Try the TSA, Minuteman! They probably take apps online too.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

CR
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynne
    Ireland has a huge immigrant problem too. I can't say it's an 'illegal' immigrant problem because I believe they pretty much let anyone in. It's mostly muslims immigrating over there.
    I knew that England and France had problems with Muslims but I didn't know about Ireland. That's sad.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123