Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My hubby just got home. He said that he and his friend stopped for lunch and his friend mentioned he liked the bumper sticker on the car next to them. It ended up they were members of Numbersusa. They didn't know about Alipac so my hubby told them about them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!

Re: What Do Garage Sales & Illegal Aliens Have In Common

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    I'm going to pack some fliers with me to let more people know about Alipac
    This is another great way to inform people about what is really happening due to illegal immigration.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

This is an awesome idea! On Friday we're going to a VFW picnic. We could pass them out there, and my husband said he'll leave some in their newsletter rack in the upstairs hall....thank's

The thing that tipped me off to a lot of this was a sign in a local man's yard that said Stop the Invasion.

When I was uninformed about this issue, I saw that sign and said to myself ..."Wow, someone is saying it's an invasion."
    And I got on the internet myself and started to do the research.

Which was what I subconsciously felt at the time, but just never could put my feelings into words.

So, it was yardsign that got to me.

People have a lot of courage to put up a yard sign. But they're effective.

I feel billboards could work, if you could pull the money together.

What do they have in common? They attract illegals into good neighborhoods like flies to honey. I hate it why my neighbors have one of these stupids sales.

Good idea though, it think I will put some signs out in my yard next time one is in my neighborhood.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by DearsisterAnise
    This is an awesome idea! On Friday we're going to a VFW picnic. We could pass them out there, and my husband said he'll leave some in their newsletter rack in the upstairs hall....thank's
    Great idea. The American Legion has a new pamphlet out about illegal immigration. Ask them if the VFW has one too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote="bigtex"]What do they have in common? They attract illegals into good neighborhoods like flies to honey. I hate it why my neighbors have one of these stupids sales.
    [quote]

Yup, and you have to watch their kids. The kids provide a diversion while the adults steal. One reason I just give everything to the Salvation Army.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    What do they have in common? They attract illegals into good neighborhoods like flies to honey. I hate it why my neighbors have one of these stupids sales.

Yup, and you have to watch their kids. The kids provide a diversion while the adults steal. One reason I just give everything to the Salvation Army.
    The last one we had, we put sheets up on the walls so no one could see what else was in the garage. We had them come by and look like they were interested in the things for sale but they would look around to see what they could see in the garage. They were disappointed. LOL

We have a woman who has a perennial yard sale going on in your yard on the main boulevard. She had it every day. I think others complained about it because I haven't seen it for a while. It was looking like the YouTube I saw from Alipac of the L.A. streets selling everything spread on the sidewalk. That won't stand here.

Or even have buisness cards made up, and write down all the sites, or the good ones.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Good idea Tinybob,

Including NumbersUSA may be helpful too since people are more willing to contact their Congressmen if they can send a free fax.

You know you can free fax at

www.capwiz.com/caps/

They have a lot of stuff on there. Go into any senator and fax him the letters they already have out. And you can even write your own. I did mine the other day, over 700 faxes, and my email was full.
    I go in and write to every senator and ask them about the agents, why are they still locked up. I think it would be also good for them to write a letter about the violence that is going on. There is another letter on this forum from someone who wrote about the dangers that the AMERICANS are facing, I think that would be a good letter. But, I cant seem to find it.

www.inform.com/U.S.Customs+and+Border+Protection

www.NEWS.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080624/w/_nm/mexico_drugs_dc

www.SauerbergforUSSenate.com

www.opensecrets.org
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast