Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What do legal immigrants think?

Thursday, January 31, 2008

I'd love to know what legal immigrants and naturalized citizens think.
    [Michael Graham]

When asked about illegal immigrants—people choosing to break the rules and steal their way into America—Sen. Clinton and Sen. Obama talk about their support for legal immigrants.

Is helping a legal agricultural worker get fair treatment under the law really the same thing as helping an illegal immigrant who slipped across the border steal that same job?

Open borders advocates like Sen. Obama tend to obsess over race and identity. What angers most Americans about illegal immigration is much more simple: Fairness. Treating all immigrants, criminal and otherwise, as equals before the law is a gross injustice. Citizens who struggle to pay their taxes and play by the rules are galled when they see criminal aliens rewarded for refusing to do the same.
    http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/? ... YyYTMwMTM=
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

THANK YOU to whoever wrote this! Now maybe OBL's and MSM will get off their spin and tell it like it is!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

i wouldnt expect much in the way of lightbulb moments.
    the way our legal entry method works is almost as bad as the illegals;
    the visa lottery for example.
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by stoptheinvasionoforegon
    i wouldnt expect much in the way of lightbulb moments.
    the way our legal entry method works is almost as bad as the illegals;
    the visa lottery for example.
    Well I can't say much for the Visa Lottery but I can say that getting a U.S. Visa is extremely difficult. I know this first hand since I had to move to England to marry my British husband and then try to get back into the country. It's a long complicated story.... This is why I became a member here, because I think that if someone wants to be here, then they need to go through the proper channels, pay their dues, and so on. Basically, go back to where they came from and get in the back of line. I had to do it and I'm the American.

My parents did it when they came over here from Germany....and they raised us up PROUD to be in this great country....That is why I am fighting...fighting for all the immigrants that did it the legal way..... 2 of my best friends are hispanic....Legal....and they are upset about all the illegals ....Glad you found this board and are helping us...we all need to stick together
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Have heard countless legal immigrants call into talk radio shows who resent the idea cheaters may be given little more than a wink and a nod if some politicians have their way.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn