Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If you guys get GOP mailings, like I do... surveys and asking for contributions. Immediately write on the form that if they continue to put up Presidential candidates like John (Amnesty) McCain, you will no longer support the GOP. Send the mailing back to them with no contribution and let them pay the postage back. One day, they might get the message !!!!!

Just give the money directly to the candidate you support and not to the party, which will spend it how it chooses.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dixie wrote:
    Well you know, they have to give credit to the old guard. It's like a right of passage. He thanked Romney, who was there tonight and John McCain for his advice I believe are the words Brown used.
    I acknowledge that this was the probable intent. So now that the batons are being passed along, let the "old guard" leave. Let them take their "advice" with them. Too many of the oldies have not been goodies. They have done great damage to us.

Glenn Beck's show today was a history of progressives; both parties. He right away mentioned John McCain and Lindsey Graham. Are we surprised?

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh you guys, I was just going to bed. Now I won't beable to sleep. I had not heard that. John McCain!!!!!!!!!!!!! have we been played or what!

Like Dixie says.....Just give the money directly to the candidate you support and not to the party, which will spend it how it chooses.

That is what I tell them everytime they call....I throw McCain in their face....Romney was a heck of a lot better than McCain...not the greatest....but better than McCain......
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well you know, they have to give credit to the old guard. It's like a right of passage. He thanked Romney, who was there tonight and John McCain for his advice.
    You may be right, but I don't trust anyone who takes John McCain's advice. He might as well take Nancy Pelosi's advice... it's about the same thing. There is no difference.

And why does John McCain jump in the middle of this. Instead of figuring out how to make you pay $500. per month to support his illegal alien's medical insurance (or go to jail)... why doesn't he find something constructive to do and leave us the heck alone?

My baloon was completely deflated tonight when the name "McCain" was mentioned... I was really having fun watching returns come in, but not totally deflated.

If the GOP plans to run with him in 2012... I'll work day and night to see he is defeated.

I heard that remark during his speech, and did not necessarily infer that he was going to follow McCain. But that McCain somehow inspired him to run for the US Senate.
    (Got my fingers crossed, though)

If Brown sticks to what have been his principles, my contribution to him would be the best twenty dollar investment I have made. I think we will have to keep the pressure on him....in a positive way for now.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

agrneydgrl wrote"

Oh you guys, I was just going to bed. Now I won't beable to sleep. I had not heard that. John McCain!!!!!!!!!!!!! have we been played or what!
    Don't fret agrneydgrl. Rest well tonight. Decades of Senator Kennedy's damage is over. Remember it started in 1965. We must now hold candidates feet to the fire. Many more elections, and we must keep telling them what we want for the citizenry of the United States, not for globalists , elitists, foreign business interests, illegal aliens, open borders.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Like Dixie says.....Just give the money directly to the candidate you support and not to the party, which will spend it how it chooses.
    That's absolutely correct. Until we all recognize there is no difference between the democratic party and the republican party; we can not re-claim our country.

Both parties are owned by the same people. As long as we all know that and recognize that, we are good.... we will win.

Don't fret agrneydgrl. Rest well tonight. Decades of Senator Kennedy's damage is over

I have a terrible confession, but I will share it. Tonight I was singing "Ding Dong the Witch is Dead, Which Ole Witch, the Wicked Witch... Ding Dong the Wicked Witch is deadddddddddddddddddddd.....

But.... when the McCain name came out... my bubble burst, lol...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast