Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

That's funny, I was singing the same song. My daughter and I were junping all over the house singing that song. I am glad that his reign of terror is over. I have NEVER thought he was worh a crap.

Boy I must be tired. My spelling is offfffffffff

I should correct myself. The reign of Senator Kennedy is over, however we do have the 40 plus years of the outcome of his votes, and of his stronghold on the Congress and legislative decision making.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wish I had saved and posted what I read about McCain today.
    It was something about how McCain got behind Scott Brown in his Campaign and asked the people of Arizona to donate to the Brown Campaign.
    I think it was a Thank You for just that. I do not believe he is anything like McCain or will follow his advice. Brown knows we do not want this HC bill and he has flat out said he is Against Illegal Immigration and any Amnesty.

Time to get some sleep and be happy for the win. ZZZzzzzzzz
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

I'm tired but excited. I'm forcing myself offline.

If Brown's smart, he wont follow McCain around like a puppy. It would be better latch onto Sessions.

There are some long time Republicans hanging around at the top of the party and I'm sure they are none too happy about the new kids in town or what "their party" is turning into, now that the tea party movement is racing out of their control. I've personally had enough of the old school Republicans who put Bush and McCain out there for us to vote for. It's a top down problem in that party.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, Im going to go nitey nite imagining ole Lard a$$ turning over in his grave....eGADS a Republican in Teddy's seat...lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie

Well you know, they have to give credit to the old guard. It's like a right of passage. He thanked Romney, who was there tonight and John McCain for his advice.

Dixie
    I agree Dix.

The one thing I noticed about Scott Brown during his campaign was how gracious he was....toward his opponent, kennedy, obama, the democratic party, etc.

Even when interviewers tried to steer him in that direction, he refused to engage in slice 'n dice conversation about Coakley or anyone else. His campaign wasn't comprised of character assasination of others but cenetered around who he is, who he represents, and how he's going to do that.

We saw that same graciousness tonight during his acceptance speech.

I’m grateful to all those from across Massachusetts who came through for me even when I was a long shot. I especially thank a friend who was there with encouragement from the very beginning, and helped show us the way to victory - former Governor Mitt Romney.

I’ll never forget the help of another man who took the time to meet with me months ago - who told me I could win, and gave me confidence for the fight. It was all so characteristic of a truly great and heroic American, and tonight I thank my new colleague, Senator John McCain

There's really nothing I see here which is anything other than a gracious gesture and he certainly didn't call McCain a mentor.

The way I read it is that McCain had occasion to meet him, probably at some event or another, and gave him some words of encouragement which, God only knows, the way the left plays ball ANYONE would need. Scott thanked him for taking the time to do that.....for all any of us knows there were times when he had to draw on those words to get through the challenges he faced.

A simple thank you and acknowledgement doesn't mean that he's been corrupted before he was even elected or that we've been sold a bill of goods.

Personally, I'm not going to worry about it. This is a monumental point in our fight and we need to keep the forward momentum going if we're to make the necessary changes come November and beyond.

Well I'm going to keep my hope up. McCain has been working the crowd lately. It is almost as though he is planning to run in 2012, which scares the crap out of me.

If we have that same deadbeat lineup the GOP gave us last time, we're in trouble again. I certainly home some "new blood" will emerge from the GOP or the tea party movement.

One very positive outcome of last night's election was there can be no doubt that all have heard that the most liberal state in the union is against amnesty for illegals and against the no insurance company left behind health care reform bill.

I wouldn't read to deeply into the MCCain statement, last night, the Spirit of our founding farthers came threw, the people of Mass chosed freedom over oppression.

But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security.

and thats exactly what we're going to do. God Bless America. God save the Republic.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

April
    The most important thing he said was that his loyalty was to his conscience and to the people and that his seat was the peoples seat! Lets hold him to it!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast