Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I don't see this as a big deal. They do this all the time. When McClown got nominated in the primaries last year for the presidency every Republican wished him well, including pro enforcement Republicans who always disagree with him. It's like something they have to do if they want to have a future in the party. It's stupid, but that is what they do.

Time will tell if he follows down the path of that disgraceful idiot, but I don't think he will.

I really hope that McClown isn't the nominee again in 2012 because if that happens, Obama will easily get a second term and it shows that the Republicans didn't learn their lesson again. I easily see the Republicans gaining back ground that they lost in the last 2 elections if they don't do their usual self destructing. These idiots are their own worst enemies.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    I don't see this as a big deal. They do this all the time. When McClown got nominated in the primaries last year for the presidency every Republican wished him well, including pro enforcement Republicans who always disagree with him. It's like something they have to do if they want to have a future in the party. It's stupid, but that is what they do.

Time will tell if he follows down the path of that disgraceful idiot, but I don't think he will.

I really hope that McClown isn't the nominee again in 2012 because if that happens, Obama will easily get a second term and it shows that the Republicans didn't learn their lesson again. I easily see the Republicans gaining back ground that they lost in the last 2 elections if they don't do their usual self destructing. These idiots are their own worst enemies.
    Dman1200!

Thanks for being active here at ALIPAC since

March 03, 2005

Pretty soon it will be five long years / half a decade.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/20/us/politics/20text-brown.html

I’m grateful to all those from across Massachusetts who came through for me even when I was a long shot. I especially thank a friend who was there with encouragement from the very beginning, and helped show us the way to victory - former Governor Mitt Romney.

I’ll never forget the help of another man who took the time to meet with me months ago - who told me I could win, and gave me confidence for the fight. It was all so characteristic of a truly great and heroic American, and tonight I thank my new colleague, Senator John McCain.

A truly great hero? The guy who killed almost 200 of his shipmates by showboating on an aircraft carrier? A guy who wants to give amnesty to millions of illegals to rape more American jobs, live on social services while you go to prison if you don't pay your $500. per month for "no insurance company left behind" health care bill.

I'm telling you... when Brown mentioned that name, the insane, John McCain came up; I was gone from Brown. He sent a message and we all feel good...
    but don't trust him.
    He's been poisoned.
    I suspect a "catch 22"
    ------------------------

MW
    Dianne wrote:

A truly great hero? The guy who killed almost 200 of his shipmates by showboating on an aircraft carrier?
    The comment made above is not supported by the facts gathered during a full military investigation into the incident that happened onboard the USS Forrestal (CV-59) in 1967. Furthermore, it was 134 sailors that died, not almost 200.

Hate the man for who he is and what he has done to our country as a politician but please don't attack him for the service he provided to our country in a military capacity. There are plenty of reasons to criticize McCain but, IMO, his military service is not one of them. Personally, I would not classify him as a "great hero," however, I definitely wouldn't attempt to disparage him by making false statements concerning his military service. For the record, McCain's aircraft was on deck during the 1967 Forrestal incident but nothing he did or didn't do contributed to the disaster.

By the way, I hate McCain's guts.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hi MW. Good to see you.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    GeorgiaPeach wrote:

Hi MW. Good to see you.
    Thank you, GeorgiaPeach.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: What does distress me about tonight's Brown win !

There is no difference between Obama and McCain... can anyone name one?
    I can name many, but you asked for ONE.

http://www.aflcio.org/issues/politics/m ... rights.cfm

And by no means do I like McCain even though I voted for him in the primary against GWB 9 years ago.

But anyway... and I'm not saying this to belittle Brown. I stood at the poll with a sign for him in the snow and rain for eight hours. But if you think he can go to Washington, with all the fanfare and attention he's riding, and not have SOMEBODY to take you under their wing and show you the ropes and your way around, and make a difference, you're delusional. McCain extended an olive branch to Brown, and gave him words of encouragement about his campaign. It would be rude for Brown to net acknowledge McCain at all. This doesn't mean he has to climb in bed with the guy in Washington, but Brown is going to need friends there. Make no mistake.

April

Quote Originally Posted by badlarry

And by no means do I like McCain even though I voted for him in the primary against GWB 9 years ago.

But anyway... and I'm not saying this to belittle Brown. I stood at the poll with a sign for him in the snow and rain for eight hours. But if you think he can go to Washington, with all the fanfare and attention he's riding, and not have SOMEBODY to take you under their wing and show you the ropes and your way around, and make a difference, you're delusional. McCain extended an olive branch to Brown, and gave him words of encouragement about his campaign. It would be rude for Brown to net acknowledge McCain at all. This doesn't mean he has to climb in bed with the guy in Washington, but Brown is going to need friends there. Make no mistake.
    Actually it is time for politicians to make it a priority to be friends with the American people instead of the corrupt politicians, who could care less about what we want, time for REAL CHANGE.

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by badlarry

Actually it is time for politicians to make it a priority to be friends with the American people instead of the corrupt politicians, who could care less about what we want, time for REAL CHANGE.
    I'll 2nd that!
    ------------------------

It would be wonderful, April, but I have always had the feeling that after any politico got my vote, I was dismissed. My opinion from that point on was not really important.
    What scares me most is that, with the Supreme Court decision about campaign finance, corporations and unions with the big bucks will get to mold the candidates to their liking, not necessarily to the liking of common Americans.
    If you are promised a couple million to run for dog catcher if you only go after chihuahas and leave the pit bulls alone, many cannot refuse.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456