Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

What does Obama’s amnesty action do to minority males and our cities

What does Obama’s amnesty action do to minority males and our cities

Rlgrimes11/20/2014 News, Opinion, Politics
    If I were a young black man living in a large major city, I think I would be getting my warm clothes out, and finding a couple of bricks to put in my pockets. In short, I would be getting ready to go riot tonight. That’s right. You heard me. As a young black male, I would realize that Obama was just about ready to sell me down the river.
    As soon as he legalizes all these people, where do you think they are going to go? The fame lands, or the cities. That’s right, they will be headed to the cities, where the free services can be found and there is public transportation to get to it.
    Forget that unemployment for young black men in these areas is already at historic levels and that it has only gotten worse under Obama. What do you think will happen when 5 to 20 million newly legalizes citizens start looking for the same jobs you are. Here are a few facts that you might want to think about.
    America’s gun violence problem is urban. It’s localized in Democratic enclaves. And it overlaps neatly with its corrupt political machines. It has nothing to do with the NRA and a great deal to do with the party of social engineering, the welfare state and gun bans.
    Homicide rates overlap with unemployment rates, especially when accounting for the demographic populations of young minority men who are statistically more likely to kill or be killed.
    92% of black male teens in Chicago don’t have a job. In Detroit, 50% of black men are unemployed. It’s not that there aren’t any jobs, but the entry level jobs have been mostly going to immigrants.
    The Center for Immigration Studies found that under Obama two-thirds of jobs went to immigrants, both legal and illegal. Throw in a massive illegal alien amnesty and the rush of illegal aliens into the country will turn the employment figures of every city into Detroit and Chicago.
    The black male unemployment rate in New York was at 33%. And the murder rate in New York is significantly lower than in Detroit or Chicago. But how long will that last if the unemployment rate in New York rises above 50%? Before long the marginal gangs will swell to monstrous sizes controlling entire neighborhoods. Anyone who can will flee, and the city will once again become what it was.
    The same process will take place in most major American cities.
    So, if I were a young black man, I would not be happy at all about what the president is about to do to me. Things are tough enough already without having to fight 10 million Pedro’s for a job.

http://universalfreepress.com/what-d...nd-our-cities/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    to Black America... this is NOT White America attacking you... this is the DEMOCRAT PARTY; the RINO's in the Republican Party and Corporate America to Include the Chamber of Commerce

1. STOP VOTING FOR PEOPLE THAT ARE DESTROYING YOUR COMMUNITIES

2. WAKE THE HELL UP AND STOP BELIEVING SELF SERVING POLITICIANS OF ANY RACE
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)