Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

working4change
    April wrote
    Thanks for standing up William, you had no control over who showed up. You and the Alipac callers, and those who showed up did a great job as usual. I am sure we still had an impact and made a difference. No matter what the enemy does or says our cause is a just one, theirs is not, and WE WILL NOT GIVE UP AND WE WILL NOT GIVE IN!!

UNITED WE STAND!

Agreed! The squeaky wheel gets the oil so lets all keep making our voices heard in unison!!!!!

What was the reaction when you went into the halls and the phones ringing. Mid week is a bad time for workers. Especially in the middle of the day. Did the opposition have people there shouting you down? NOOOOOOOO

They didn't show up for the same reasons.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

For what it's worth,

Activity is waning all across the spectrum as I see it. It is not just illegal immigration, but political, economic, and volunteer oriented activities everywhere. seems like something in the air, water, or food is limiting our will.
    But....the best time to beat the devil is when the competition is also suffering from the same malaise. I guess you could think of it like fighting a major battle during a huge storm. the enemy is as hobbled as you are, so we just have to place the focus of effort on beating our environment instead of them
    It will not be enough to send a letter. We will have to march on washington and dictate terms in the white house

After some thought I looked at gas prices, mid-week work, and kids at home during the summer. It was easier to make calls.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12