Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You can see in their body language that they are cowards, which actually makes them more dangerous than someone with a sense of purpose. They want desperately to hurt and cause pain to the innocent. Which is most likely why they kill so many Black Americans via drive-by shootings. If you really think about it, the gangs are there in support of Vincente Fox, which tells you something about his intentions. Vincente Fox is bent upon causing anarchy and chaos in the US.

I noticed that a lady or two from our side of the debate broke ranks and went into the opposition in an aggressive way. While the extreme aggression was on the pro illegal side, everyone on our side needs to keep very cool and stay with the group.

Anyone that would let the other side bait them into anger or uncontrolled actions should reconsider going on the front lines if they have trouble staying cool, calm, and calculating.

If and when anything happens, it needs to be very clear that the opposition is the aggressor. There were two ladies in this video advancing on them in a way that would hurt our position if things went to extremes and this needed to be debated in court or in front of a larger audience.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by standingalone

We decided it was time to hightail it out of there, (not that I have any doubt we could have more then held our ground) geez it feels good to be home!!
    Oh deary dear. As long as we have frightened and seemingly confused "patriots" like this one there will be problem after problem. Sorry to see SOS having so much trouble. I still have a soft spot for that once fabulous organization.

Time to work smarter not harder guys.

HOW DARE VICENTE FOX STEP FOOT ON OUR SOIL!!!!! HOW DARE THE PAN PARTY INVADE OUR COUNTRY!!!!

****Paige...I think you're right about Fox wanting to become President of California! Well, maybe he's looking for Schwarzenegger's job! He would probably qualify because his English is just as bad as Benedict Arnold's!

I hope the MSM blasts away on this story! This is a HUGE story and should bring every American to their feet! Fox should be declared an enemy of State and NEVER be allowed to step foot in this country!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I noticed that a lady or two from our side of the debate broke ranks and went into the opposition in an aggressive way. While the extreme aggression was on the pro illegal side, everyone on our side needs to keep very cool and stay with the group.

Anyone that would let the other side bait them into anger or uncontrolled actions should reconsider going on the front lines if they have trouble staying cool, calm, and calculating.

If and when anything happens, it needs to be very clear that the opposition is the aggressor. There were two ladies in this video advancing on them in a way that would hurt our position if things went to extremes and this needed to be debated in court or in front of a larger audience.

W
    What is your plan? Nicing another several decades like the last several decades we've had?

Sometimes when we're assaulted we need to go strength back at them. It is getting apparent that we no longer have any where else to turn the other cheek(s) too.

Notice how the Hispanics in the beginning of the rally got along fine with the Save Our States people? They also seem to have a beef with Calderon and Fox. I'm not exactly sure just what their beef is but I'll bet they want their country back also. It was only when our(?) Federal Governments preferred residents showed up that the trouble started.

P.S. I do understand where your coming from and it would be nice to have the discussions all nice and clean. I think some that had the courage and drive to get in there and get a little dirty may now wish they had handled things a little different. I'll still proud of the way they handled themselves. Everyone that made it out there should sleep good tonight knowing they did their best for their country today. Tomorrow will be a new day.

AmericanMe said:
    I hope the MSM blasts away on this story!
    Wish they would but they won't.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yea this won't be on the news, everyone expects the illegals to be violent, it would only be a story if a normal person attacked an illegal. I hope everyone is ok now, and that the police hear about the rock throwing, even better if its on tape somewhere.

Good job guys, stay safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandinator

We decided it was time to hightail it out of there, (not that I have any doubt we could have more then held our ground) geez it feels good to be home!!
    Oh deary dear. As long as we have frightened and seemingly confused "patriots" like this one there will be problem after problem. Sorry to see SOS having so much trouble. I still have a soft spot for that once fabulous organization.

Not everyone left, I really don't think it is good to stand around and let people throw rocks at you.. Frank took a rock to the chest. Could have been worse. And SOS is still fabulous the fact that they are still out there, speaks volumes about them.

Okay we are getting a lot of information as to what happened. Dose anyone know what this rally was about? Who’s rally was this? Were we the counter protest? Or was this our rally and they came and countered protested?

Was V.Fox really there? If so, for what reason? Also if yes: is there any official explanation why Fox was here at this rally? And what dose this restaurant have to with it?

I am hearing everything, but what started it all?
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Sandinator

Sandinator as always, I will choose to ignore you hatered, by the way where were YOU! Apparently once a stalker always a stalker!
    "Â*An appeaser is someone who feds a crocidile hoping to be eaten last " Winston Churchill

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast