Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sandinator, it is truly SAD you refuse to set aside your personal dislike of certain Patriots. What may I ask did I do to earn your distinguised wrath.
    "Â*An appeaser is someone who feds a crocidile hoping to be eaten last " Winston Churchill

Two of my fav Patriots, Luv those Signs!

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...eam/fox121.jpg

The Lady on the left whose name I shall not disclose, attends most of our protest/ rallies and has stood with her Veteran Husband at Homedepot DL Centers.

We talked and admitted how once we felt sympathy for the illegals plight, and like many California Citizen's believed illegals would transform into good American Citizen's.
    "Â*An appeaser is someone who feds a crocidile hoping to be eaten last " Winston Churchill

Pic of the Brothers. I felt safe with all our Men..these three came dressed for the occasion.

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h218/ ... fox137.jpg

Great Sign SunlandBob!

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h218/ ... fox143.jpg

I trust the Women on either side of me and consider them Sister's. Bonfire is on the right, Blondee is on my left.

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...eam/fox136.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by standingalone
    Sandinator, it is truly SAD you refuse to set aside your personal dislike of certain Patriots. What may I ask did I do to earn your distinguised wrath.
    I don't think it's personal; it's more of a 'shoot the messenger' thing. He doesn't like my ideas either.

NP, he is a she and notorious for stalking members, she takes a personal dislike to, for whatever her concocted notions. Truly Pathetic and I hope the mods stay on track with her.

She hounded me from Day one at SOS and apparently others as well, it ended with her Banning.

Furthermore and my intended last word on the subject, that is obviously not a pic of Sandinator, wish I had the one of her blasting a bullhorn in the ear of an illegal! Sandy hounded me from post to post she was an SOS mod at the time and would edit, change words, post after me harassing, negative comments. I chose to ignore her even when she maliciously attacked my post in a thread. To this day I have no idea why she singled me out to attack eventually adding others. PATHETIC

Now shall we move on... this thread was not intended to open old news.

JRB
    Hello Everyone,
    It looks like everyone needs to step back and take a deep breath. MOD EDIT Its like one of the posters said the news wont air our plight against the Illegals but if we start something with them it will be all over the news. I have been thinking about what would be more dangerous right now, being a Policeman in LA County or being in Iraq? I keep thinking that being a Police Officer in LA might be just as dangerous. We need to keep bombarding our Senators and Politicians with Letters, Faxes and Phone Calls. What would it say to Washington if we shut down the Post office with huge amounts of mail and clogged the Phone system with calls and Faxes. Could you imagine if we could get 200 million people calling and writing their Senators. We have been fighting a hell of a good fight so far but its going to take more and more of us if we want to win this battle. Lets keep a calm head and when its time to fight we will know it. The other thing is we should be realy pushing VOTING to everyone right now. I saw somewhere that according to Voter registration that only 1/3 of the legal aged voters, voted in 2004. We need that number to 80% or better. Lets make a difference at the poles next November. Remember 32 Senators will be up for Re-Election next year, watch them close and see how they vote on Illegal Immigration Issues. If they Vote in favor of Amnesty Show them how it feels to be unemployed next November. We the People have the power to make a difference we just need to get organized.

The only time the Mexican propaganda arm came out to tape the protest was after the goons got in our faces. That is how it will be spun by them, but then again we expect nothing less than that from those propagandists.

On a more important note, Mrs. Pocho was slapped in the arm by some female goon. She had a hand print on her arm. Sadly, if I had done that, California state law would require that I be hauled in and charge under domestic violence (not that I would or ever have raised a hand to that lovely woman). That being said, her and another goon were handled by Mrs. P. Mrs. P, applied a forward thrust kick to this female, and she went flying. When she got up, her and her soon to be pregnant quincenera celebrating granddaughter immediately ran to the Deputies crying foul. When the Deputy responded to their complaint, my wife should the hand print on her arm, and stated that she acted with an appropriate level of self-defense.

It appeared that the Sheriff's Department had let or no motivation to keep the peace. It was almost as if they had orders to stand down. During the height of the melee, the Deputies were actually standing behind us as we were forced to face off with the goons. I honestly believe that they were sending a message to those of us peacefully assembled to protest the convention of a foreign country's political party on American soil, that oour presence was not wanted.

I urge all American citizens residing in Los Angeles county to flood the phones of LASD, and demand an investigation of the incident yesterday, and to demand an answer for the Sheriff Dept's. lackadaisical attitude in defending American citizen's from threats issued by foreign nationals illegally residing in the United States, and their anchor babies.

Too bad they don't master the rest of our language as well as they master the cuss words

I also noticed an awful lot of crotch grabbing going on.........were they all making sure they'd remembered to bring their b***s with them, or what?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

standingalone and Sandinator,

No more posts between the two of you addressing each other from this point forward please.

Just separate and that should keep the peace.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast