Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW wrote:
    He promised to discuss the issue further at a later date but I don't think it ever happened (maybe I missed it).
    I don't think it ever happened. I record every show of Lou Dobbs and I haven't seen it. If you pay attention, I think Lou is up to something. I still wouldn't be surprised if he runs. He drops little hints that can be easily missed. Luckily when I see this I will rewind and watch it again.

What about Pat Buchanan?

It does seem that politics has put a damper on the illegal immigration issue.

I'm blaming the Republicans at the moment.

MW
    StokeyBob wrote:

Without a lot of those Republicans we would be have already lost this fight.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    StokeyBob wrote:

Without a lot of those Republicans we would be have already lost this fight.
    Are you sure. Look at the last thirty and what we've had with them.

Democrats or Republicans they are all in this One World Order, open borders for the looting corporations.

We need a New First Party.

Don't get caught up in the "blame Bush" crowd. Democrats and Republicans are equally to blame. To take your eyes off of this fact is to lose focus!
    We need to keep a wary eye out for our government. Period! They are watching out only for their own self interest. You and I be damned!

Regarding La Raza and the marchers...bring 'em on! We need more of this. It only brings to light their racist agenda and helps our cause in the end!

...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Don't get caught up in the "blame Bush" crowd. Democrats and Republicans are equally to blame. To take your eyes off of this fact is to lose focus!
    We need to keep a wary eye out for our government. Period! They are watching out only for their own self interest. You and I be damned!

Regarding La Raza and the marchers...bring 'em on! We need more of this. It only brings to light their racist agenda and helps our cause in the end!

I totally agree.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12