Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What in the Heck is Going On!

There's something seriously noticable and strange going on and I know it's probably not just happening where I live.

It's not just illegals from Latin America, we are flooded here with a major influx of Asians, Indians, and Chinese and Viet Namese and from different countries in Africa just to name a few.

Does anyone know or understand what is going on? The only answer I can come up with is that people are coming from all over the world now and overstaying their visas.

I don't know what else to think. Doesn't our government have ANY control over this?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: What in the Heck is Going On!

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    There's something seriously noticable and strange going on and I know it's probably not just happening where I live.

It's not just illegals from Latin America, we are flooded here with a major influx of Asians, Indians, and Chinese and Viet Namese and from different countries in Africa just to name a few.

Does anyone know or understand what is going on? The only answer I can come up with is that people are coming from all over the world now and overstaying their visas.

I don't know what else to think. Doesn't our government have ANY control over this?

It's our leaders that are bringing them in .

Your Government don't care... that's the bottom line
    they has suspended the law of land...

The corporate pigs of this nation have taken over OUR Government...

mod-edit

NOAmNASTY, it's truly unbelievable here in Georgia. They SAY they're cracking down here, but you'd never know it.

HOW many are we allowing in LEGALLY? What did they do, just leave the front door open?!

This is too many for proper and necessary assimilation for the sake of our country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks the short answer to your question is no 40% of all the illegal aliens come in under a temporary legal visa and then overstay. Most of them are not supposed to be working but do so anyway. Frequently they pool money to bring in still more peope doing the same thing. There should be a more closely monitored system that causes sponsors to suffer real damages if the people they bring in fail to perform under their temporary visas. Unfortunately we have not gotten there yet.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

you're not imagining things, Legal....in the last 9 months my neightborhood has had a huge influx of Indians. They are being recruitted for nursing and physician positions at major hospitals here in L.A.! I feel like I'm living in Punjab and Tijuana all rolled into one!

Where else are you going to find enough conservitives to replace the conservitives that you just threw under the bus? Watch how cutting out congressional districts is done. That will show you, we do indeed have a well oiled machine in Washington. A whole lot of constituency fishing going on. Balance of power. 50 for you 50 for me. That works with dollars too.

They've got the same thing going on over in Europe. As long as they get in the EU somewhere there are no further border checks. So there are all sorts of people from the Middle East, former USSR, North Africa, China, etc. that get through in a porous, poorly guarded location...and then they're home free! I guess they can get sent out, but I understand that it is hard to catch them. I understand that Italy is getting it several ways---North Africans who come by boat, refugees from overpopulated Afghanistan, sex trafficking 'victims' from place like Ukraine, Moldavia. They head for where the handouts are the best.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

AmericanMe, what taste better, the tacos or the curry? Democrat or Republican?

There are a lot that come here on student visas, then never leave.

Depending on their age, and the area you're in, a good many of them may be students. They aren't supposed to work, but I'm sure they do if they can get away with it. College recruiters will actually go to other countries to recruit international students, then hand-hold them every step of the way.

I doubt many from mexico are here on student visas, though.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast